Anti Procrastination WEDNESDAY PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Anti Procrastination WEDNESDAY PWYC

Postby Nancy » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:32 pm

Did some desk duty. Put that off long enough.
I am doing rounds in my creativity room trying to put it back together making some progress on each round yea.
Bagged up some donation items.
Cleaned the bird bath & watered the front yard a bit.
Had dinner.
Did the dishes.
Watered in the back yard hoping to get the dust & pollen down a bit.
Did the dishes & got them put away too.
Last edited by Nancy on Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:52 pm, edited 5 times in total.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:36 pm

Waving to Elizabeth and envying you those kittens!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Wed Apr 14, 2021 7:58 pm

Everything is back in the library. I put the iron and the ironing board away. Vacuum needs to be cleaned out. Dishes are partly done.

Time for Blue Bloods. I can do some stuff during the commercials.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:47 pm

I enjoyed CUOP.

I'm home from church and waiting for DS12 to finish the group exercises. I'll go pick him up in about an hour.

Church was crazy packed tonight. I drove separately from the family and arrived a bit late. The parking lot was so full that I begin to wonder if I could even find a place to park. They ran out of food tonight with about 30 still to feed even though they were stretching it. I suppose these are problems that almost every church would like to have. So many more people attending that space and supplies are maxed out. The amount of food prepared will be easy to solve. Expanding the parking lot will take some effort.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:32 pm

Our church has that problem too with the parking.

Elizabeth! There you are. You don't have to go back and try to read all our chatter, but we were asking each other about you and others who have been missing. Camping trip sounds fun... though 4 hours sounds like a long drive.

Twins, that's a great website! I got stuck in there looking at everything. And I liked it all! Did you see the ones that perch on top of a fence, and the ones that light up with solar power? Some very nice stuff.

Me, I stopped at Lowe's and bought couple last tomato cages I needed and a nice yellow squash plant. Something is eating my tomato leaves and I'm not sure what type of bug or how I need to deal with them. I got a lavender plant (grown for FLorida it says) and I planted it in the planter at the end of the driveway. Let's see if this one grows. I've tried a couple different kinds multiple times and was never able to keep any of them growing. This one looks different.

My feet are sore tonight. I did a lot of walking today. First the library, which was open for browsing although not too many people inside. I came out with 6 books. Finally. Now to not hibernate with my books and quit getting stuff done around here. Then my stop to return items for DH and get my garden stuff. Then a trip to Joanns fabric which is always a long stop as I can never decide what to get. Then the supermarket. Very full cart and it was one of those loads where everything was big and bulky and heavy.

I got my laundry stuff in its shelf containers and in place. I keep my baking soda in smaller plastics and my fabric softener in smaller plastic bottles. I can't reach heavy containers of stuff down to the washer.

It was enough of a trip out for a while. I wasn't absolutely comfortable being out there all those places. There was one lady in the fabric shop without a mask, but everybody else everywhere still wears them. I was wondering how many people will lose their ability to be independent, just being afraid to go out and about. Older people. It's a scary thought.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu Apr 15, 2021 6:51 am

yay everyone on your work!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”