Wednesday PWYC - Anti Procrastination?

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Twins' Mom

Wednesday PWYC - Anti Procrastination?

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:11 am

Wednesday has been my errand day for years, it's also our anti procrastination day. Whatever your plans for today, let's hear about them and work (play?) together.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Re: Wednesday PWYC - Anti Procrastination?

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:14 am

Actually this day is my favorite day of the weekly plan! It truly thrills me lol

Good morning d twins! Good morning d everyone!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:18 am

This afternoon I will be visiting my d aunt (her dear daughter came in to help) is moving to another state near her son. it's a good thing. Her son and his dear wife are amazing individuals.

I figured I will go out to the garden (weeds are exploding) and work until noon.
I have to drop off a wet suit at the sailing center.
I might even stop at my favorite lunch place ' the three tarts. funny name. (considering that now there are 2 owners and no longer a 3rd)
drop off at d sis in law a couple boxes
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:42 am

Waving to all Way To Go on your progress.
Slept better up at 4:30 birds were singing.
Thinking of first of the month stuff rapidly approaching as I watch a video & goals planner review.
On doing a monthly reset.
Journaling is done.

Did some Anti P. Stuff yesterday yea!
Did outside stuff instead of weekly home blessing.
Wed. Is typically desk day but I did that already on Mon.
Went over budget stuff with dd showed her how I was doing that on paper she took some notes. I think it helped.
She is doing The Artists Way said it is helping.

I have some things to accomplish on my mind.
Dailies
Mow
Weekly plan/ Aka floors.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:53 am

Hi!

Blessedw2 did you know that Julia Child and 2 of her friends started "Ecole de trois gourmands" and 1 of them only hung around long enough for the first cookbook to be published. But Julia and the other friend never changed the name of their "School".

Today I hit the ground running because I have been procrastinating. Dishwasher needed to be filled and turned on. Wash from yesterday needed to go into the dryer and get turned on. There is a load of clothes waiting to be done. I had a mountain of clean clothes in the bedroom that needed to dealt with and they are now in 4 piles on the bed. If I have time, I will get to those. The maids are coming today.

Of course, that also means that I need to get the cat litter box cleaned. I also have a sink full of large bowls to get done.

Dh also wants to make a trip to the dump and he has a big fire going in the fire pit.

No idea what supper will be tonight.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:55 am

I'm glad to see bw2 working with me already this a.m.

Last night dh moved the major porch furniture out there, clearing the garage somewhat. There's still a lot of misplaced stuff out there. He left is convertible outside today so I can get to things and do some clean up out there. He also (this a.m.) moved around a lot of the DR stuff. I told him last night we needed to get it figured out so we could have dinner in there on Friday night, and he got the furniture moved around. The second black bookcase is out of there and coffee table and the DR table back in place. So the other part of what I need to get done is pulling that room back together. I'll get books back into bookcases, knowing that they will need to move again down the road, etc.

The other focus today (besides garage and DR) is errands. So far it's groceries, recycle and transfer station, and a trip to Tar-jay to pick up a new Keurig/coffee maker combo. That takes one appliance off of my kitchen counter.

So it's:
-a.m. routine
-errands
-garage and DR

Can't decide whether DR or garage is higher priority. I need to take advantage of the "princess car" being out of the garage so I can access the other half of the garage. OTOH, my anxiety will be lessened if I can get the DR together.

Nancy, I saw your trailer full of yard debris on Facebook - that is some impressive work! Good for you, exercise and yard improvement all together.

And there is Cathy in work mode today too!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:33 am

I just sat down again. Kitty litter box is clean. Some windows are opened a bit. All dishes are clean.

Dh is out back sitting at the firepit. He has a HUGE fire going.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:33 am

Morning...

Wtg Twins and Nancy!

My migraine yesterday waylaid all my good intentions. I did get a hair cut and did a small WM run.

Today is horse day so I am working on my morning routines. I have things to do around the house tomorrow including mopping my floors.

Off to start my day... waving to y’all!
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:45 am

Today is the LAST DAY of DD9 charter school! She is taking the last state test now. I'm sitting in the parking lot waiting. When we finish here we will officially start our 10 days of nothingness.

My mind is twirling with options of things i want to do now that I'm not focused on school. One of those things is I want to replace 9 exterior doors and 6 large windows. Step #1 of that project is picking out the style, color, brand of doors and windows. So many choices! While I'm in the city I should spend some time looking at the selection IRL and see if i can find something. I hate shopping so this doesn't feel like fun. Ugh.

Lunch is cheeseburgers. DD9 wants a banana split for her testing treat so I'll order the burgers while she enjoys her 3 scoops of sweetness.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Apr 28, 2021 10:51 am

Banana Split first, LadyM? :lol: Good for her!

I got the recycling out just in time, the truck roared through here about 10 minutes later. I was able to empty the paper recycling in the kitchen pantry to leave that empty.

I feel emotional about taking dog beds out. I may postpone. They take up room in the garage but I just feel emotional. Maybe I'm not ready yet.

I had almost 10K steps yesterday and never walked around the block. :shock:

I am heading out.

Return to “Post When You Can”