Wednesday PWYC - Anti Procrastination?

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Re: Wednesday PWYC - Anti Procrastination?

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:36 pm

Lucylee - random thoughts I had when reading your post...

I think the instructions say the fiber pills are supposed to be taken with 4oz of water for EACH pill. It takes me a while to take the fiber pills because I don't drink a lot of ounces at once. Most days the fiber pills I take are over a several-hour period.

That multivitamin has a big shot of caffeine and you also get another dose of caffeine in the Probio Slim. I read the reviews for both of these products and stomach upset is common with each one. Taking them together would seem to double your odds at having a stomach upset. If it is bothering your stomach you might try drinking your caffeine instead of getting it in a pill. The act of drinking will cause the dose of caffeine to enter your body over a longer period of time.

Disclaimer ....I'm not a medical person so my thoughts could be totally wrong!
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 6:56 pm

had a lovely time with d aunt - she is moving out of state on Friday - Such a joy to see her and two of her adult children
first time driving far in 6 months

hello. d Lucy (you are so sweet!)
hello d lady
hello d twins
hello d Nancy
hello d Cathy
hello d rose
hello d everyone!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:25 pm

lucylee, you can take one of those out of the equation by choosing a B-12 that melts under the tongue, which can happen any time of day and absorbs better. If needed, Gummies could take the place of the fiber and maybe multi.

When I am not absent-minded, I take supplements with breakfast that usually has my warm decaf coffee with it. Maybe that warmth helps? i don't know. But I take one at a time, between bites. The one and only capsule I'm supposed to take before bed drives me crazy since it will lodge in the throat by itself and make me eat something when I don't want to, or drink a lot when I don't want to. So I take it with supper whether supposed to or not.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Apr 28, 2021 7:46 pm

Yes I can drive and pull the trailer I used to drive 18 wheeler, but my backing skills could use some practice,
I am sure. H. Did not like to have me drive when he was in the rig. But my chalkenge was having strength to lift the trailer to hook it up.
But I am sure it is one of those firsts after I get the first time or two I will have the hang of it again.

I have been rethinking my gardenig planting this year I am ok with buying tomatoes.
I watered ahead of the wknds in the forecast.
Last edited by Nancy on Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:19 pm

Nancy, I remember helping DH lift the boat tongue up to put on the hitch. If that was sorta what you were talking about, There is a gizmo you can put on the front of the tongue. It has a wheel to ride the front of the tongue on and it folds back up out of the way with a lever to put it up or down. That kept us from having to lift the front of the boat to put it on the hitch.

Well today was an odd day. I couldn't seem to get through one thing without getting interrupted or starting another. I got a late start. Then I got kitchen cleaned up and dailies stuff done and 1 LOL washed and hung.

Desk day never got finished. I was slogging through all the stuff there and I started creating another book for my gardening stuff. Got almost done with that, down to the last pages, and got a phone call. Important call....3 hours later..... never got back to the desk or the computer or the kitchen or the garden. Sigh. The phone call WAS important.

Another call came, was the insurance agent who found the ins. for us. I'd told her to go ahead. When she "wrote" the policy it came in a couple hundred LESS than the estimate. Yahoo... so I said yes. For the next half hour it was signing stuff online, printing stuff off, etc. and this gal is great! Every i was dotted every T crossed and I have a nice folder set up and everything is done till May 31, 2022!

So I tell DH about it and he begins to freak a bit about the price. Until I went back to 2015 and read off the prices for each year thereafter. We are almost back to the price 7 years ago, when the original company wanted twice this for the coming year. No more comments from the peanut gallery after that!

So, I've had a long break and I'm back to my desk to do 2 more things and then I'm done for the day. Whew. I hope tomorrow is easier.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:24 pm

The B-12 is a quick dissolve, under the tongue tablet, Harriet. And it seems like that is the one that bothers me most — but maybe that’s only because it is the only one I can taste.
And all that caffeine is on purpose, LadyM, because I always feel so low-energy, I’m trying to get myself going...
oh — forgot to say, I’m taking all this while drinking a Diet Coke...

Anyway. Managed okay today.. first three with lots of food... last three following supper.
Thanks for the insights!
Tomorrow is another day.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Apr 28, 2021 9:34 pm

Harmony I was just looking to see if the trailer has one of those folding wheel supports on the hitch nope, it is held up with half of a concrete block.
I have watered ahead of the winds in the forecast. We had one of those wheel supports on some rig the big boat I think or the atv trailer.
I will talk to dson about one of those.

Burnt the hb patty.

Return to “Post When You Can”