Saturday baby! - just kidding - Happy Pwyc Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Saturday baby! - just kidding - Happy Pwyc Saturday

Postby blessedw2 » Sat May 08, 2021 8:39 am

sorry I am tremendously unfocused and I needed to start the day = lol I am always a little goofy when I get discombobulated.

So Saturday - Is here!!!
time to get of the old tushy and start moving!

I have a party at 2 which means I have to leave by 1 pm
time to get the ball rolling. have a wonderful pwyc!!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Saturday baby! - just kidding - Happy Pwyc Saturday

Postby Nancy » Sat May 08, 2021 8:52 am

Good morning! It is mild and calm here this morning.
The Jello salad looks perfect.
I need to check and see if I can round up my red coat I will need it later.
I slept well yea that always helps.
Went to a yard sale got a table that was apart and fit in my rig it fit!
Got a small side table and tall plant stant. These are to paint!
Last edited by Nancy on Sat May 08, 2021 12:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat May 08, 2021 9:51 am

Good Morning!

Blessed - Thanks for the start!

My day started at 7:30am with a phone call from DS12 requesting that I pick him up from the lock-in. He did choose to stay with his friends all night. He said they slept maybe 10 minutes the entire night and had a GREAT time. I'm happy that he is getting these normal kid experiences. Before DS12 went to sleep this morning, he requested that I wake him up in time for guitar lessons.

DS12 says his toes are at the end of his size 15 shoe. Really? I bought these shoes 6 weeks ago. I guess we will see how many styles of shoes are available in size 16. I know we can get them online but I would like for him to try the shoe on IRL if possible. And he needs shoes that have a composite toe for work so that adds another category of shoes he needs. Everyday shoe, dress shoe, bike shoe, and work shoe. I try to buy him as few shoes as I can because he is growing so fast.

Today is 9th day of my 10 days break. I've enjoyed this no schedule, slower-paced time.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat May 08, 2021 9:55 am

Hello d Nancy!!!!

yum I love jello!

hello d lady - oh my goodness he is a growing boy! So happy he had a wonderful time!!! Glad you have enjoyed the slower pace - good for you!

I have been getting stuck all morning so I will go outside and weed and toss weeds - yes and water.
I have been having heart flips - I have had them on and off all my life but they drive me crazy when I get them. they usually last a couple days and disappear all together. dr doesn't seem to be worried about them.

alrighty it's time to work finally - I have been up since 6 :shock: nothing done _ except playing with dog
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat May 08, 2021 10:36 am

Got gift nag ready and loaded in the rig.
I put the tray in to take with seems to me dson commented that he needed one at a previous function.
It will work for rolls & such.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat May 08, 2021 10:58 am

Friend of dd/dsonil is here to look at the kitchen cabinets. She needs new and decided she wants all of them! They really are great cabinets with pull out drawers in the lower cabinets. I asked her kiddingly if she wanted the wall oven. "Yes, yes, yes!" So the trick is to have them demo as carefully as possible. Her own kitchen is falling apart. See dsonil making a few trips with his trailer and being over there working. Actually he starts working days this Monday. Think he starts at 5am so he'll be home early in the afternoons. And since all he's done since dh left March 27th is sit in his recliner and be on his phone (mostly -sometimes drawing), I don't expect afternoons to be any different. Don't know how he does that. Fortunately though he's been losing weight & that will help his blood sugar and blood pressure immensely. He lost a lot of weight before (several years ago) and completely got rid of the diabetes at that point. But he's an "all or nothing" kind of guy -which is why he won't go to his man-shed to paint/carve -because of the temptation to smoke. We've tried to get him to take the temptation away from there, but he won't. And this time he's lost enough weight that he's now down to 196. Sure he was over 225 before.

I've been steadily working away in the laundry room, bringing things out to either go in G oodwill or trash, or elsewhere. Cleaned out the 2 drawers of the counter & started on the 2 cupboards underneath. Some things that have been stored in there will be able to be put in kitchen cuboards/drawers. Things like several table cloths.
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat May 08, 2021 11:06 am

Town Clean up day! We teamed up to load the pickup with the chain-link fence, post (including concrete), and top rail. DH is hauling it off now. I'm staying here with sleeping kids. We have 2 more loads of STUFF gathered and ready to be hauled off when DH gets back.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Sat May 08, 2021 11:18 am

Hi!

As usual, dh was up and working early. He had 2 customers before I even woke up. The compressor woke me up because the door was up on the garage.

Dh and I have been working outside together. He whacked some weeds and then blew some stuff and blew the patio clear. I am trying to clear the area where the wood pile is. There are a lot of pieces of bark and leaves and other bits of stuff. Dh has a fire going outside even though it's a bit windy.

Absolutely no idea what to have for supper.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Sat May 08, 2021 11:19 am

Morning...

First things first. Routines done and I’m about to finish watering my sunnies. Then I am going to color my hair.

Need to change bed sheets and wash the ones I take off. I’m going to make arrangement to see some of my friends next week. It’s been a long time and I am beginning to feel a bit isolated from them.

Had tummie issues last night, that hasn’t happened in a while, but got it to settle down.

My kids sent me a beautiful flower arrangement for Mother’s Day and I am really enjoying them. sweetie wants to take me out for dinner tomorrow so we will got to our favorite casual restaurant where we won’t need a reservation.

My car is clean on the inside. Vacuuming it has become a Thursday morning chore. Otherwise I would be sitting in hay and bring it into the house. Need to remember to put gas in it this weekend

LadyM... size 14 is what my son wears. If I recall he was around 15 when his feet stopped growing. He grew to be 6’2”. Who’s the tallest guy in your family that ds12 is taking after.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sat May 08, 2021 11:36 am

Not surprisingly, we are not on the schedule for dh's TV to be delivered and installed today, contrary to what he was told on Thursday p.m. He is having a hissy fit of course.

I really have the donnwannas again today. I got a lot done yesterday with cleaning and feel good about it, in spite of the donwannas.

OK, dh has determined that it's not going to happen today, so we are going out to look at pillows for the back patio furniture we have. We have to be somewhere at 5:30 later, and I'll need a shower later.

Dkids are picking up brunch from a nice restaurant for us tomorrow morning, and I have the makings for a mimosa for Mother's day morning.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Return to “Post When You Can”