Saturday baby! - just kidding - Happy Pwyc Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Saturday baby! - just kidding - Happy Pwyc Saturday

Postby blessedw2 » Sat May 08, 2021 11:41 am

worked on weeding for a couple hours - geesh it's cold! lol or I am getting older!!!!
groceries delivered
man picked up Filson vest and a magazine (hunting dog)
set up my d aunts free garage sale on fb marketplace for d brother.
heading out after shower (I don't think they want to see me muddy lol)

have a great day
Last edited by blessedw2 on Sat May 08, 2021 1:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat May 08, 2021 12:46 pm

Sitting and waiting while DD9 is taking guitar lessons. DS12 was too tired and just wanted to sleep.

I'm using an app to order fast food for lunch. I'll pick it up on my way home. Not healthy but easy. I don't have anything ready for lunch and I'm not home to get it ready.

editing later.....
Home from our outing. DH finished hauling off the rest of the STUFF while I was gone. We both agree to do the least we can for the rest of the day.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

MysteryWoman

Postby MysteryWoman » Sat May 08, 2021 3:25 pm

Hello!

Have cleaned the bathroom along with the daily upstairs tidying, but that's it so far. I have to remember when DH comes in from mowing the lawn to make the DPC to the woman who hit my car. (Now I'm thinking about how I'd say "mowing the lawn" or "cutting the grass" but not "mowing the grass" or "cutting the lawn.")

I should get a load of laundry going. Actually, I should have done that earlier; I should have DD help, but she's in her weekly D&D game now till 6. Need to thaw a chicken for dinner. I moved it from the freezer to the fridge a couple of days ago, but it's still not thawed enough. And now I'm worried about how long to put it in the microwave. It is partially thawed, so I'm afraid keeping it in the microwave through the whole defrost cycle will partially cook it. I guess the best I can do is set it up in the microwave and check on it often.

Good luck with the shoes, LadyM! And enjoy your rest -- you've earned it!

Shame you can't just transplant the kitchen to the friend's house whole, Dee! Just pick it up and plop!

Going to get that chicken started.
I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. -- Prince Humperdinck

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat May 08, 2021 8:40 pm

Home again had a good day!
Put legs on the table I got at a yard sale my next painting project.
I walked the ddog this morning.

Return to “Post When You Can”