HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SUNDAY

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SUNDAY

Postby Nancy » Sun May 09, 2021 11:01 pm

Update with some good news dson released the trucjpk, so now I can do the title work for dgd to buy.
I am looming forward to that being gone. I told dhd to let dson kno w it was a cconstant reminder of he and
I would porefer it not be here. Trying to get the amount of rigs down to only pn es that I need use and that run.

I am glad I did not paint today it rained that is goo d news we needed it.

Talked with the neighbors moving out down the street.
It was a tough day but staying busy & seeing dgd helped.

Sunny

Re: HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY SUNDAY

Postby Sunny » Sun May 09, 2021 11:31 pm

Happy Mother's Day! (((Hugs))) for all who are missing their mothers today.

I am getting ready to turn out my light, but wanted to say hello to all first. Dee, I'm sorry your DS-A's dfamily is in quarantine. Hopefully Ddil will recover quickly and no one else will become ill.

Twins, congratulations to dd on her new job. Hope the house hunting will be easy for you.

RRose, that's very exciting news you found about your dson's grandfathers.

Harmony, that was a very nice surprise! Your dfamily's variety of poker sounds like a lot of fun!

We had a nice day here also. Dson cooked brunch for us. He made crepes with cream cheese and strawberry/raspberry filling with whipped cream on top. He wouldn't let anyone help, but I managed to get the dishwasher loaded before he chased me out of the kitchen. I talked with both dsons in FL today also. It was a good day!

Now I'm ready to say good night!
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Return to “Post When You Can”