Tricky Tues.

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Tricky Tues.

Postby Nancy » Tue May 11, 2021 8:07 am

What tricks do you have up your sleeve to get things done this Tues.
I have woke up at three and did some planning journal and dumped and took out the trash.
Laundry is going.
I swept the kitchen and dining room.
Did a Swish & swipe in the bathrooms.
Vacuum living roon done!
Yea an your progress today gals!

Trying to get back on track with the daily and weekly routines here it is a bit of a tricky balance to do that and the yard & rig maintainance.
Last edited by Nancy on Tue May 11, 2021 9:09 am, edited 1 time in total.

blessedw2

Re: Tricky Tues.

Postby blessedw2 » Tue May 11, 2021 8:42 am

oh my goodness - I love your energy d Nancy. 3 am! that is early!!!!
hope you and everyone have a wonderful day! thank you so much for starting us!

I need to start as I am putzing - I woke at 6 something and I have been on my Franny during this time.
It is cold - 32 degrees - my goodness. I know it was in the 20's earlier.
frost everywhere

time to start - have a wonderful day!!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue May 11, 2021 8:52 am

I was up at seven and have done most of a.m. routine. I'm heading to the library in a few minutes for my 9:30 to noon appointment.

I'm in a bit of a snit about dd and her wanting to take her car up there instead of mine - see J&C.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue May 11, 2021 9:09 am

yay on your morning routine d twins!!

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Tue May 11, 2021 9:25 am

Hi everyone!!

Dh and I both went to bed at a time much later than usual for us (10:30) TA DA!! We both had a great night's sleep. Dh didn't have time for any naps yesterday either, so I guess that answers that question. As in, "Why is he having such rough nights?" Too many naps.

I got most of the pots/pans and knives done last night. So, therefore, I have very little to do today. I could stitch, but I lost the needle I have been using on this project since the beginning this morning. I even went out in the garage and got the metallic sweeper and "swept" the library. It's not on the floor. It's not on me. I have numerous other needles, but I wanted to continue with this one. Oh, well...

No idea what we will have for supper tonight. Freezer is covered in parts, like someone's new water pump and a set of heavy duty brake pads. Plus dh has 2 sets of tires to change over, so another busy day for him. And to think that at this time yesterday morning, he was bored with a possible customer at noon and nothing else on the schedule.

It's sunny and very, very windy here today. All the trees are dancing.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

MysteryWoman

Postby MysteryWoman » Tue May 11, 2021 10:11 am

Good morning!

Bed made, CPAP washed, breakfasted, watched last night's late night monologues, but that's it so far. Need to tidy the bathroom, get any dirty dishes into the dishwasher, and get a load of laundry going. Need to get working on a grocery list; things are getting short.

LadyM, I just can't reconcile "want 14yo to remain a kid" and "give 14yo a BMW convertible." :roll:

Virtual appointment with the psychiatrist this afternoon. Just the usual med check.

Have a good one!
I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. -- Prince Humperdinck

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Tue May 11, 2021 10:47 am

MysteryWoman you took the words right out of my mouth regarding the 14 y.o.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue May 11, 2021 10:58 am

Good Morning!

My day started a little different than usual but it was all a-okay. DH is usually up early and takes the trash to the road on Tuesday morning (before 7am). However, today he slept in so I did the trash. All of our trash containers are on wheels so the option is there to wheel it to the road or to remove the trash bags and carry them. We usually have 2-4 bags of trash so it is just a matter of making several trips. When I can hear the trash truck coming, it gives extra motivation to hurry to get it done before the trash truck arrives. The race was on and I made it!

Today is DBro every 4 months cancer tests & appointments to see if he is still in remission. His first appointment is 9:30 and the last one is 1:30. Each time DBro goes through these cancer tests and gets a good report, he asks if it is time to remove the port from his chest.....so far they say No, not yet. I expect to hear the results from DBro by mid-afternoon.

Chicken Fried Steak, mashed potatoes, green beans are on the menu for today.

Ya'll I'm reading your comments and thoughts about 14 yr old with a BMW and nodding along with you. There is more to that story but I promised to not talk about DS and their much-different-lifestyle-than-me.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue May 11, 2021 11:14 am

oh oh - getting lost - I checked my computer and went down a rabbit hole :o ;)
dh washed the dishes that were in the sink
I transferred a aloe plant to a bigger pt,
transplanted our tomatoes to bigger plastic pots - until they grow big enough and it is warm enough outside to plant.
(when I saw the frost I was shocked)
changed one cat litter
s2s
flipped laundry
straightened family room

next meds
phone calls
order meds

donation center - dd older gave us a shelf to donation (she is moving out of her apartment - they raised her rent on the small apartments - she was paying 1800 which is a lot already and now it will be 2500.00 (it's shocking as these are really small apartments and people have been moving out of Chicago). Someone already rented the upstairs apartment. I am shocked. I just hope she gets a rental place for her stuff instead of it being in my home until she finds a place.

put away
yard as it gets warmer lol not much warmer
buy computer ink
look for garbage
put tomato cages in the garden and get rid of the rest
etc. etc.

have a good day

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue May 11, 2021 11:15 am

Hi Cathy

Hi Mystery

hi d twins (sorry she doesn't want to take your car)

hi d lady

hi d Nancy

hello d everyone that has not come in yet! have a wonderful wonderful day

Return to “Post When You Can”