Monday Managed PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Monday Managed PWYC

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 3:52 pm

I was going to go shopping today - thanks for telling me that the stores are full d harriet!!
I my goodness - lol - I am sure your dh wasn't as thrilled with the jolly comment! I can imagine the looks your dh gave

d harmony I am thinking of you!!!

d lady
yay on your work. hope your back feels better!!!

hi d cathy! waving hello

hello d Nancy! yay on getting a lot done yesterday. the leaf pick up made your property look lovely!!

hello hello d dove.

hope the body work makes your hip feel better! have a great day! d twins! loved the beginning!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:02 pm

I woke extremely tired and went back to sleep - it was the precursor of a good headache - dh gave me Tylenol and I am feeling better. it is already almost 2 pm. I know mom has to be here soon or I there.

Feeling a bit panicky but if I only chill out then I will get things done for Thanksgiving and Christmas instead of going through the next few days with trepidation.

back to counting and working on time(r) (waltz anyone? 8-) 1...2...3..4)

1. saying a prayer of gratefulness :D
2. clean counters :D
3. turn on dw :D
4. clean stove :D

1. flip flop laundry :D
2. put away laundry :D
3. wash blankets. :D
4.clean spice drawers :D

1. put away on kitchen table :D my card file is a mess. I decided to leave the date cards in the box until I can straighten it again. lots of things are part of my routine (when I follow the routine).
2. flip flop laundry again and put away :D
3. sweep and vacuum kitchen floor - swipe :arrow:
4. straighten family room :D

1. put away in dining room :D
2. wash the table in there :D
3. sweep the room
4. found another dead mouse baby :shock:

1. emptied dw :D
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Nov 20, 2023 7:18 pm, edited 4 times in total.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:20 pm

Managing… bbl…
Tomorrow is another day.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Nov 20, 2023 4:40 pm

I managed body work, then walk through TJMaxx where I got an inexpensive festive sweater. Only bills that are paid automatically for HOA at the post office so that was good news. Grocery was indeed very busy. I did well but had the back luck to choose a wrong checkout line. Needed to go back for something, then ringing it up as two separate orders, one with paper bags instead of plastic. Needed cigars which they had to find behind the service desk. Anyway, I rewarded myself with a stop at the wonderful bakery and treated myself to one cake pop. They are just gorgeous and are so flavorful!

I've unloaded and put away most the groceries. I went ahead and walked dMillie and she rewarded me by going wild when another neighborhood dog, Missy, overtook us. She hates Missy with a passion. I don't know why this neighbor doesn't go another way when he sees us out, or slow down a bit so he doesn't pass us but he doesn't. Whatever.

I'm going to have an iced coffee and perhaps rest a few minutes.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:13 pm

yay on managing your Monday d Lucy!

how nice that you got yourself a sweater d twins!
the treat sounds wonderful!
yay on groceries put away as well

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:15 pm

I am very pleased that mom took her meds, ate breakfast and ate lunch. I had to remind her about the meds and lunch but she took care of it.
grocery list put together. I am trying to decide if I should go today or tomorrow early.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Nov 20, 2023 5:32 pm

I have the 3 cans all full of leaves now. Was hoping to not have to bag them up not the case will need to get to bagging in a bit.
I have walked ddoggo around the block to get my step count in.
Had lunch. tummy is better yea!
I have 5 lawn & leaf bags full of leaves now.
Had dinner did dishes.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:34 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Mon Nov 20, 2023 6:07 pm

Up early and went to my exercise class...aerobics done to 60's music. We all sing while we move since we know most of the words to the songs by heart. I really enjoy that and starts my day with a smile.

Didn't take my new meds the night before last cause it really messes with my sleep. I was rewarded with a migraine yesterday that hung around most of the day. Decided to take my "new" meds late afternoon to see if it would help with my sleep....Nope ... Woke up 4 times last night :evil: Don't know which I hate the most, the inability to sleep through the night or my migraines.

Well I went to our Sam's today and was in and out without much traffic. Then I went to Wally World neighborhood market and the same thing...in and out with no problems at all. Figured both stores would be packed.

Came home, unload the grocery and watched a movie with Sweetie. Tried not to crash since I was tired from not sleeping well last night and because I am taking the meds both mornings and nights. You would think by now my body would have adjusted to it.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Nov 20, 2023 8:17 pm

waving at you d Nancy and d rose

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Nov 20, 2023 10:52 pm

I managed to get ALL the laundry done (to the "hanging to dry" part)
AND I have vacuumed the den/kitchen/dining room... plus laundry room and computer room, and our bedroom. Still plan to do our bathroom.
Tomorrow is ironing day and then Wednesday... cooking the dressing and cookies. Dressing takes about 2 hours and the cookies will take about an hour and a half.

Oh -- I also colored my hair and took time to do my Bible study this morning. I am pretty faithful to read my daily devotional and the verses cited there each day, but I am trying to read a chapter a day and all the study notes in two Bibles -- The Life Application Study Bible, and the David Jeremiah Study Bible. It takes a while to read all those study notes and I don't keep up with a chapter a day very well. :oops:
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”