Tuesday Intentioned

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Tuesday Intentioned

Postby Harriet » Tue Nov 21, 2023 11:45 pm

Bed linens are changed.

Mystery, you wrote on your hand? Way to commit! :D I understand about the zoo because I wouldn't want to walk again at the last zoo I have visited. It's a habitat zoo and you just walk and walk and walk, and your walking surface is very hard - dark asphalt. It's so far away that any trip planned from here would have to begin at Oh Dark Thirty anyway. I hope they have a great time if they go, and you get a lot done while they're gone!

Cathy, our counter that is a bar between kitchen and den (not island but peninsula?) is like that. It is the hottest of the hot spots. But I do find ways to use it to good advantage. If I'm up before HRH, it's great as a big space for craft/sew projects. I'll need it for my next sewing step, as a matter of fact. Also great for a big push for cooking that requires a lot of cut-up of veggies. I've never thought about explaining the size that way - could it hold a twin mattress :?: I think, yes. Maybe the edges would lip over some.

((lucylee's family)) get well soon.

LadyM, so glad to hear he's better.

Hope Kathryn has a boring, fleeting cold.

Thinking of Norma.

Thinking of Harmony.

Return to “Post When You Can”