Monday, While Majorly Motivated

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Twins' Mom

Re: Monday, While Majorly Motivated

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:34 pm

And I made it through my morning appointments and am returned home to a clean house! I had a cup of coffee already, it's 45 degrees out with high only going to 46 degrees today.

I'm still working on the DAR file but sent a Dropbox link to the registrar right now. She's still out of town, and I'm leaving on Wednesday.

Lucylee, we are going to NYC!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Nov 27, 2023 2:46 pm

It is 34* outside now.
Stat bike was one.
Caught on on one other thing.
I have done three things.
Thinking about raking some leaves.
I actually raked some leaves off the lawn.
Sun is out yea!
Walked ddoggo mostly to get away from the leaf blower loud noise that has been going on for nearly two hrs. off & on hate that.
Emptied 2 cans of leaves.
Got my steps in for today & got my badge for doing it 365 days of exercise of steps! :mrgreen:
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Nov 27, 2023 11:52 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Mon Nov 27, 2023 4:33 pm

The sun has come out, which is nice because it was dark here on and off all day and snowflakes were seen as I was driving around. It's gotten a lot more windy.

I am starting the meatloaf. I fry the onions before I add them to the meat mixture.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Mon Nov 27, 2023 6:10 pm

Twins, that will be a great trip! Have fun!

Today, I must say I am definitely NOT majorly motivated, nor minorly motivated, nor motivated, period.
After all the Thanksgiving hub-bub, and the weekend trip, and Sunday's regular activity... I have slept just about all day. DH is still sick and he also wanted to sleep all day, and I guess we just needed to take our "day of rest."

I am s2s now, have a load of laundry in the washer, and I have seen a former student (she texted first & came by my house.)
-- DS has been trying his best to get a dvd of her father's football games, transferred from reel-to-reel tapes, to phone video (I think), to computer flash drive, to dvd. The dvd played fine on his tv, but not on ours, and likewise the flash-drive copy... so I just gave her the flash-drive, and told her to hope for the best. Maybe it will work on her tv, maybe she can hook up a laptop to the tv. The sound seems to be the main problem -- I think the dvd played, but the sound skipped and popped and just made it unusable. She wants to be able to play this at her dad's 50th birthday party, mid-December.

Anyway, that is my day, minus a few minutes spent eating breakfast, and some time scrolling on the internet.

DS had to go get dgs again at school... throwing up, etc. He seems fine now after acid reflux med and Zofran. He is planning to attend his basketball practice and ds said he'd just tell the coach what had happened, and ask him to let dgs sit down if he seems sick.
Tomorrow is another day.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon Nov 27, 2023 7:34 pm

I have finished all my cards for today. I'm still a bit surprised how well the cards are working for me, while at the same time I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.

Tonight, DS15 and I are going to watch his girlfriend play basketball.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Mon Nov 27, 2023 10:26 pm

There is snow on the ground here. Not a lot, but it qualifies as being enough to be able to say it snowed. Sigh...
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Return to “Post When You Can”