Today is Tuesday, December 12

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Today is Tuesday, December 12

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Wed Dec 13, 2023 12:19 am

I wasn't getting much done.

I had a phone call with the minister and am now moving the All Generations Conversation to earlier in the service (I hadn't looked where it was before talking with him.) I've sent an email with that request and the reasoning. The phone call went well. I heard him laughing a couple of times which is really good for him to dispel some of his stress. We'll get through this.

I got Dec 31 service files sent. I still have to write prayers and a sermon but the part that I owe others is done.

I have gone over the Christmas Eve service and just have to find out who has the candle lighting liturgy since it isn't in my files and I can't find an email about it. Nor can I find the resource from the national church worship resources although their search function is next to useless. So I sent an email about that.

I'm getting to bed way too late now. Tomorrow is an open day and I have 3 big tasks, send a mass email, write a sermon, and finish the email clean-up. Later today dh got a non-sensical email from our friend which our friend didn't send so the scammer is still making trouble.

Return to “Post When You Can”