Sunday Celebrations

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Sunday Celebrations

Postby Harriet » Mon Dec 25, 2023 12:47 am

Okay, reasonably festive small napkins and plates - check. Modest gifts for those we expected - check. Dstepdil will send me some crackers and I already have nice cheese. Getting in bed before midnight - I've got a chance, lol!

Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night.

Dove

Re: Sunday Celebrations

Postby Dove » Mon Dec 25, 2023 1:09 am

Hi everyone. Relaxing here before bed. Pleased to have gotten everything done & prepped for tomorrow. Made a pumpkin pie for dh, marinade for pork tenderloin is mixed & in the fridge, veggies are cut up, breakfast tools & dry ingredients for pancake breakfast are laid out on kitchen counter. Did a lot of home blessing on Saturday so house is clean. Put new flannels from K ohl's that were bought with a 40% off coupon on the bed last night & they are soft & warm.

Dh is so appreciative of all the details that make up his favorite time of year. We started a new tradition a few years ago & on Christmas Eve we go for a slow drive around several nearby neighborhoods to look at all the Christmas lights. Told dh I would chauffeur him around this year since he usually drives. We played Christmas music & had a fun time.

Lady M I'm so glad your test results were great! :D
Hope your mom, dh & dgs all feel better soon, Lucylee.
Congrats to all the fit firefighters, Harriet. I've enjoyed reading about your fruit adventures :) .
Glad dd younger made it there safely, Blessed. So sweet to read about how happy her dog was :) .
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, dTwins!! :)
Welcome home, Cathy. Glad you & dh had a wonderful time on your vacation.

It's after midnight here now. Wishing a Merry Christmas to everyone in our little village & all who visit here.

Return to “Post When You Can”