Thinking Thursday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Thinking Thursday PWYC

Postby lucylee » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:29 am

I'm really thinking about returning this chromebook. It's just too much - sign in to this, sign in to that, had to make a new google account because apparently it wouldn't let us sign in on two computers with the same log in... then it told me my phone number had been used too many times to verify, so I had to use dgs' phone... too many passwords to remember, etc... It's just stressful. ALSO, it does NOT want to connect with my home wi-fi, it will only connect with my phone hotspot. :roll:

I have until Feb. 17 to decide, but it just seems like more trouble than it's worth. I've given paypal this new google address but I think I'm going to delete that... I'm just getting paranoid with having all this INFO out there on every platform, you know?
For some reason, the external mouse I ordered to go with it has to be returned by Jan. 31, so I've set a reminder to return a week earlier, the 24th.

Do I REALLY need an excuse to be on the computer MORE? Sigh. I have a lot of writing I want to do... family stories, etc... but I don't want to have to LEARN a whole new system to do it.

Dove, who are you watching? DH and DGS are watching Arizona, and I think when they made their picks, they chose Arizona. They each picked winners of every bowl, separately, and then compared. So far they are losing a LOT, LOL!!! DH is doing slightly better than dgs, but I'm glad neither of them have any money on this. We do NOT need to go to Las Vegas! :lol:
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”