Final Friday of the Year

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Final Friday of the Year

Postby Nancy » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:22 pm

I was up in the night went back to bed and am now doing some stuff.
Took down a wreath put up a calendar.
Laundry is rounded up.
Crock pot is on for food later.
Bed is made.

Have a fun Friday!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Dec 29, 2023 1:42 pm

That is amazing, RR! You can do as many supplementals as you want. Sometimes see the ladies with an entire row of patriots on their ribbons. My friend M who joined when I did has a lot of patriot ancestors too but she only did one. I'd like this supplemental for me because it's my paternal side all the way up and includes my birth surname.

Hope you're having a fun day, Nancy!

bw2, glad you're having a break now that your dmom is back in FL safely. Yes, enjoy the ordinary!

I know the feeling Cathy when you feel bad and it's not bad enough just to sleep through it but so bad you don't want to do anything else.

Kathryn, it sounds like you had the BD celebration and things will be quieter for you tomorrow?

I'm home from grocery, but don't have everything put away yet. I'm just sitting for a minute. I'm setting a timer to work to the BOTH right now. Anyone want to go along?
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:42 pm

Coming back through. Onions and ground beef browned together, will add tomatoes and herbs and let it simmer. I played with the idea of making challah today to take a loaf this evening but decided against it. I have enough to do and we can take a nice bottle of wine to them.

I wonder if I could possibly get a tiny nap today? I had another night last night where I felt I was awake often and achy. I rotated the mattress this morning when I made the bed back up.

In the last 45 min the dog has wanted out to the yard twice. Both times she wanted back in and stayed on the screened porch a few minutes, then wanted back in. :?

I'm going for another 45 min, then I'll see about a small nap.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:44 pm

Hi. I'm in ""take your Mama to work day." Trying to be quiet and amuse myself, lol. Later shopping. I'm just supposed to listen and much later give opinion on dd25's voice, etc.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Fri Dec 29, 2023 2:56 pm

I am home and considering returning to SHE cards today but I will wait and start fresh tomorrow. I have missed doing my hourly goals because they give me awareness of time passing and also hourly rewards.

DS15 called to ask if Z (17 year old friend) could eat lunch with us today. Eeek! I had a break from planning, prepping, and cooking meals so I had to quickly get my head back into the game. On the way home I stopped and bought hamburger meat to cook 10 cheese hamburgers. No kids are starving here today.

RR - I would love to hear more. Who is cleaner on FB?
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:15 pm

I'm cutting out on the rest of this round, taking two ibuprofen with a little snack and taking a nap.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:31 pm

LadyM... I have to look for her. She's taking a break with her videos during the holidays
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:48 pm

Moved a dresser & desk might have to put them back bc of the electric sockets are not in a good place, but ...
not today. It is looking better in my zone room. Lunch was good from the crock pot.
Trying to keep limber stretching.
Thinking where I can do my planning for the New Year.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Fri Dec 29, 2023 3:54 pm

LadyM...

The gal that I follow on fb has a site its called: Clean Happy Co She has a weekly schedule for cleaning that is easy to follow and has a great sense of humor.

Vanesa Amaro Queen of Cleaning Fan FB

I ordered my cart from this gal, and I bought it from Amazon. Many of the followers on both site love this cart. I got mine yesterday and am setting it up. The cart wouldn't work if you have a two story house, but I love the idea I can load it up with my house cleaning supplies and wheel it to where ever I need to go.

In the past, I would story cleaning supplies in each of my bathrooms, but this really helps to declutter those areas And I don't have to buy multiples of things that I need.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Dec 29, 2023 4:00 pm

hello - I washed out two cabinets - it's the two cabinets we keep getting mice in. grrr : under the sink and the cabinet next to the sink.
tossed a bunch of dd Youngers food/etc. for her dog as she won't be back for a long while.
let go of old cans of green beans (only 3) and mushrooms (4)
dh has been busy.
drawers in kitchen washed
took the command hooks (Christmas light) off front room window.

wrote down the work that needs doing in the kitchen: This weekend: wash the inside of the dw, clean the oven, clean the fridge, clean the microwave etc.

I got a chicken for roasted chicken on top of root veggies. - in the oven now 4:12pm

hello d harriet!
hello d twins!
hello d rose!
hello Nancy!

yay for all that you are accomplishing! Wishing you a good afternoon!

I am enjoying the ordinary!
Last edited by blessedw2 on Fri Dec 29, 2023 6:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Post When You Can”