Try again Tuesday!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Kathryn-in-Canada
Administrator

Re: Try again Tuesday!

Postby Kathryn-in-Canada » Tue Jan 02, 2024 10:59 pm

I'm fine, I didn't fall of the face of the earth when the year flipped. I'm just oscillating between exhausted and swamped.

Just got the newsletter sent out (I hate computers.) It took longer than I thought so I'm rushing off to bed now.

I did my great deed of the day along with my good deed. Good deed was to pick up mail for the guy in the other building. That was done at 8. Great deed was seeing a parcel there with a note that the family referred to in the address didn't live in that apartment. I looked at the name and knew they had moved earlier this year. Luckily I had an email for them so brought the parcel home (it is in a shipping box with Disney characters all over it, ripe to be stolen) and asked if it was theirs. It was shipped from Germany on November 15. Just got word it is and we'll arrange pickup or drop off in a few days.

My back is out and I can barely walk and am in some discomfort (from minor to major depending on how long I sit.) I've been doing stretches all day.

I did get half the housework done today and a walk. Both done by moving very slowly and the walk by leaning heavily on my poles at times.

See you all later but if you don't see me it is because my back is limiting my computer time.

Return to “Post When You Can”