Keep it Sunny Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
lucylee

Re: Keep it Sunny Saturday

Postby lucylee » Sun Jan 14, 2024 1:34 am

Yes, sunny here, but still cold... but ooohhh... nothing like it's going to be!!! Brrrrr... winter storm watch for us, starting tomorrow night. Highs below freezing Mon-Wed and the LOW Tuesday night is FOUR degrees!!! I know that's not much for some of y'all, but down here in the South, we're not used to this. We are just on the cusp of maybe 7" of snow, maybe 3", maybe 1". LOL... sometimes when they blow it up this much, we get nothing at all and we sit around and say, "Why aren't they having school?"

Anyway, today has been pleasant enough, and we had two ballgames, with a nap in between, and I went back to the rec center in between, to sign up dgd for softball. She's just up and down about it so I decided to err on the side of giving her the opportunity to play, and quit talking it to death.

I am posting without fulling checking other posts, but maybe when y'all see my post re: our husbands and their health, you'll forgive me... dh's health has been very troubling the last couple days. Could be nothing, could be something.

I did get my groceries bought last night, so we're well set for the storm, if it occurs. My dmom says she's prepared, too. As long as we don't lose electricity, we should be in good shape.
I'll go to MO...
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”