Survey Your Saturday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Survey Your Saturday

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:04 pm

d Nancy! good morning!
sorry you had an ache
have fun with bible time. I joined Dianna Kokku's bible study. it' more expensive but it's good for me right now.
I would love to do a local churches bible study (for years) but something always happens on those Tuesday's.

every morning I expect to wake up to a clean sink but when I sleep late, like today, there are always someones dishes in the sink - and those clean counters are dirty again ;)

I should have but I ordered dinner in last night and bagels and coffee this morning -

today is going out with family day - dinner at a very busy restaurant. I am a little nervous as I have been a shut in for a bit. I don't always have social anxiety but when I haven't been out for a while, it hits.
my sweet dh is not a social butterfly, but that's ok, but I have learned to be the same. As a kid and young adult I was a chatty thing, awkward, but loved people and life. my school career - if you call my ADHD - learning time that, was filled with sweet poor teachers asking me to be quiet and sit still :D

it's 11 am already!!!!
breakfast eaten
next play with dogs - they need it.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Jan 27, 2024 1:31 pm

next: pulling timer -
empty dw :D
put away dishes dh washed on the side of the sink :D
clean the sink :D
clean the counters :D
clean the stove top (I need to and I didn't even cook! :shock: :D done :D
sweep and rinse floor again :shock: (I did it last night :shock: ) :D

exercise
what am I going to wear tonight? - make up-I normally don't wear make up but might put on something ;) ?

playing plant identification videos as I work
(sometimes I was shocked by is why people want to take a plant identification class - one of the reasons for plant identification, on this video (beside the usual butterflies, vegetables, edible etc., landscaping, invasive, native, pollinators etc.), was that some people want to know how to identify plants is to get high- :shock: wow - I never thought that someone would want this as a reason to know about plants. it shocked me, to be honest, and I don't think I would have put that on the introduction to plant identification. But again, to each his/her own. Maybe I am just sheltered more than others.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Jan 27, 2024 3:41 pm

I am having a break from qt phone call interrupt. . . called back and got the rest of the story.
She was processing turned out okay the 2 needed a break.

Washed up dishes and did some kitchen spiff.
Put on warm fussy pj's.

Hope to get through my spiritual growth notes & q's today.
Enjoying the quiet here.

SO glad we did two walks yesterday as it's still raining out & will be for the next few days.
Had lunch have over half of my steps in for the day on track with that.
Thank goodness for walking in place when it's raining outside.

Picked up the back yard after ddoggo.
Had lunch.
-----
Did not do much this afternoon inside on chores I did walk the ddoggo.
Walked on a diff road I had not been on in a bit as they wee doing some work on it putting in rip rock where beside it washed out, and see
more by the dry stream bed looks like they will be working on next.

After is finally quite raining, 51* F and a bit of a breeze had it colder than I thought it would be.
I feeling the feels tonight hormones doing the jigity jig.
Music time is helping.
I am disappointed in this batch of rolls the other were so good, dang.
Last edited by Nancy on Sun Jan 28, 2024 1:28 am, edited 2 times in total.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sat Jan 27, 2024 4:41 pm

Ya'll are so sweet to me. snif

In truth, I was here earlier and thinking of surveying and "I spy"ing because I hurt and felt I needed to be observant or spot something. And yet, thinking that I must be imagining things. Anyway, film at eleven. No, lol. diagnosed, though. Something I'll get over but will share in the other thread as a concern-ish.

DgdC called to whisper ideas to me about a gift for her Mom.
blessed, are we surprised dgdC thinks growing flowers would be the hobby her Mom likes. So now, January bday for a flower gardener, lol. I'll think of something.

Identifying plants - I can identify flowers and some veg plants. If it has been in a Burp ee catalog, I have daydreamed over it, lol.

Return to “Post When You Can”