Ta Da - Rah rah rah - Tuesday February 27,2024

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Ta Da - Rah rah rah - Tuesday February 27,2024

Postby Harriet » Tue Feb 27, 2024 8:40 pm

LadyM, I don't suppose there is such a thing as a second opinion? Hugs to you. I don't think you are whining.

I did a lot of work on tax stuff today.

All that cleaning done. Trash gathering accomplished and out.

Made sweet & sour and also not-chicken breaded tenders supper with rice.

I may do a load of laundry before bed.

no time for sewing so far.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:29 pm

I agree - I don't think you are whining either d lady!

good night! d harriet
good night! d Lucy
good night! d Nancy
good night! d twins
good night! d lady
good night sweet everyone - I can't go back further - the computer says nope.

sweet dreams!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Feb 27, 2024 10:34 pm

finished my class tonight. I found out, as I was watching it, that this class was part of larger design course. - it's okay I was allowed in for this meeting and I won't tell anyone - I did pay for today but won't get graded on the complete class.

It was interesting. Now all I need is lots of money 8-) :lol:

we had lots of sirens going on here and lots of hail. Back yard is flooded bc the ground is still frozen.

I am tired, the hail has stopped, the lightening has stopped. Tomorrow it is supposed to be under 30. We had two beautiful days and I will be okay with the cold bc it will force me to work inside.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Feb 28, 2024 1:24 am

Ta-da! All the laundry is washed and hanging to dry. Finally got all this caught up. I meant to do laundry Sunday (Monday laundry day is one of the ONLY routines I'm 99% consistent with!) After yesterday, I just was in NO MOOD at all to get into this. After talking to all the people I had to contact, I just couldn't deal with one more thing. I had to just veg out and rest. I never did call my aunt... the one who actually calls me the most. :oops: Still haven't called her yet. I told her Sunday that I would let her know how the surgery turned out, but then when I texted the other aunt, my cousin had already told her, so I knew my cousin had surely told her own mom. Plus, cousin was taking her mom to the doctor that same day, so I figured they were busy. I will definitely call her tomorrow.

I have also got to call the school tomorrow, and make sure that grandparents are allowed/invited to attend Beta Club induction. I feel certain they are, but dgs isn't absolutely positive. No one has made it explicitly clear. They just say a parent MUST attend, to pin the inductee, and if a parent cannot attend, a grandparent can do it.

Today, I also texted our hairdresser, to make next appt, since we normally would have done that last week. She has not texted back, but that's okay. We only get haircuts every 6 weeks. I'm just going to skip this round and wait. I can trim my own hair in between.

ROSE -- I meant to tell you, I was sorry to hear about the aneurism, and I hope it stays small and nothing comes of this at all! (((HUGS and prayers.)))

And HARMONY is home? Oh, I hope she is able to read and cuop and know how much we miss her!!!

Blessed, I think we will have storms tomorrow. It will get colder here, but surely not into the 30s! Brrrr...
:D
Now all I need is lots of money
IKWYM there!
WTG on picking up all those pine cones!

I agree with Harriet, LadyM, that a second opinion might be justified... but only you know if that is feasible or not. I know the anticipation of all this is nerve-wracking, and will pray for peace of mind for you, and quick, easy healing. -- Oh and BIG WTG to your ds on managing the big city driving!

Good for you, Harriet, on getting some tax work done. DH takes care of all of ours, and I am sooo thankful for that.

WTG, Nancy -- baking bread and getting ready to paint. I wish I knew how to paint well, and could do it confidently. DBIL's girlfriend will just come in on Sunday evening and paint her dining room, and it looks beautiful. I am scared to paint my patio furniture and the door to to garage. (Just a regular walk-in door, metal & rusted -- not the big drive-in doors.) I'm just really hesitant to go out there and get started, I don't know if I can get all the rust off, and if I'll just make a big mess.

Twins -- good for you on getting the new Cpap... and IKWYM about cutting off the sound. Last night, dh had been asleep for a long while, and I turned off the tv. Not a good idea-- he woke up immediately. (He did go back to sleep pretty quickly. We've both been making up for lost time while he was anticipating the surgery.)

I'm at the end of topic review, so I'll just wave big to everyone and I hope you all have a great day tomorrow!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”