March Forward Friday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: March Forward Friday PWYC

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:13 pm

your dinner sounds lovely d cathy!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:20 pm

dd younger is home again with d mom.
The young woman is now with other girls from the group and they have rented a house together in Miami. She leaves to go back to Finland soon.

dd older is with friends from work. The group is celebrating one of the women's birthdays today and tomorrow. Tonight they are going to an escape room - dd older said they are having a big event downtown tomorrow but she said she is not going to that one. It's a super dressy event. She tends to be like me and needs social time and down time. She can't do the whole weekend. She was out last night for a hockey game with the same group of ladies.

MOm is happy.

dh is sound asleep in his chair but his breathing - like a hiccup breathing - is really bothering me bc it's scaring me. I think I might have to video him so he can see what I am seeing. it's like sleep apnea but sitting up. he does hiccup breathing and then a huge breath in.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Mar 01, 2024 9:50 pm

We had a storm blow in then rain and the sun came out a bit later,
then double rain bows were quite the treat.

Dang I just put some food in the freezer down stairs and totally forgot to get the towels out of the dryer.
Glad I washed my hair this afternoon when I did.

Got the first plan edging done on the shawl looks like I will have enough for the
shell stitch I was considering. Happy dance, if not I'll take it out and get more year next time I'm at the store.

Return to “Post When You Can”