March Forth Monday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Re: March Forth Monday PWYC

Postby LadyMaverick » Mon Mar 04, 2024 7:28 pm

Bison vs Buffalo.
FACT - if you look up the official animal's name it is bison
FACT - You can easily tell who was raised local and who is new to our area. Some newcomers say bison. Otherwise, they are called buffalo. Our state has several Indian tribes that were here before statehood (Comanche, Caddo, Apache and Kiowa) and they all say buffalo.

I am losing steam and the desire to do anything. DH brought me an apple fritter as a "treat". It was very tasty but now I am OD on carb and sugars.

DD47 came for a visit and just left.

DS15 has a friend here working with him in the shop. They are going to drop the transmission on a pickup. Have they ever done this before? No, but they have teenage confidence and are sure they can do it. :shock:
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Mar 04, 2024 8:24 pm

I enjoy the yt channel cross timbers bison.
I am watching birds enjoying the water station I set up in the back yard.
MIght get a rerun of yesterday.
I started taking new vitamins wondering if it could be causing my tummy issues.
So I am thinking of skipping a day to see or wait till lunch to take em after I'm done with errands that day.

Enjoying the clean floors.
Dishes got done after dinner.

helia

Postby helia » Mon Mar 04, 2024 11:43 pm

As another high-minded individual, I'd just like to join you all in marveling over the concept of a 10' statue of a buffalo fanny or a bison fanny.

I had a medium-level scheduled day today. Work kept me occupied until about 2 pm. So, I ate lunch late today. Then, I did a little more work at home. I made a quick run to WF and Walgreens and had a zoom counseling appointment 6-7 pm. Dinner was leftover quinoa and black beans + rice + salad. I did manage to get a load of laundry washed - put away. SO many things I did not get done, but that's what tomorrow's for, right? :D

Return to “Post When You Can”