Sunday from Standard to Saving, Spring Forward!

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Harriet

Re: Sunday from Standard to Saving, Spring Forward!

Postby Harriet » Mon Mar 11, 2024 1:11 am

It's dawning on me - LadyM made an Irish dish for her group because it will be St. Patrick's Day this week. Oh, yeah - got it.

Nancy, that is so fun to think the shower for your dgd will have your handmade items for prizes.

The broccoli sprouts had finished up in the windows, having turned very green with today's sunny conditions, and the young man drove in.

So he was able to take half of this batch for his work sandwiches this week. Nice to be able to give him something - he usually comes with things for us.

Dd25 was so sleepy she was yawning just trying to chat with me a little and just fell in the bed. I hope she gets enough sleep tonight for her day tomorrow, because this was way too early a morning for her.

The week took an early turn to work with an email from the tax lady already, on a Sunday evening - wow. She's really gearing up for her season.
Anyway, I believe I've answered her questions by sending a pdf. We'll see - does anything ever work out that simply anymore?

Return to “Post When You Can”