Sharing Sunday Success

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Sharing Sunday Success

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:02 am

Shout out those successes. Big or Small.
I am frequently inspired by reading SHE posts and have been known to copy your successful accomplishments.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

LadyMaverick

Re: Sharing Sunday Success

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Mar 24, 2024 10:13 am

After a few days being out of our normal routines, I am trying to get them in place and working again. There are many moving parts to raising kids and running a home. Some I can do without much thought but most of them I need gentle reminders. There are over 100 small but vital tasks to be accomplished every day. The ME vs ME hourly challenge enables me to track and accomplish them.

Today extra doing is our evening community service. The 4 churches in our small town meet together twice a year. We rotate between the churches where the service is held. This time our church is hosting the community service. This affects me directly because I'm in charge of the nursery. Typically, I know all the nursery babies & toddlers that attend worship service. However, with 3 churches joining us there is no way for me to know how many baby/toddlers I will be caring for. It will be a surprise to us all.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:42 am

good morning d lady thank you for starting us.

I have to admit I been getting anxious by our numbers dwindling over time. The loss of sweet ladies over the years and especially 2023/24 and others moving on has hit me lately.
I have sat in the reality of it; this year especially. I don't know if anyone else has felt it. I am working to switch my thinking from anxiety to just enjoying the moment.

dd and I are going to make a bunch of banana bread now.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:55 am

Easy Sunday for me…

Up had coffee and visited my outside early morning and just took in the peace and quiet and the stillness of the water. Soothe my soul

Made my coffee, watched a bit of the news and started my day. Sheets washed and now in the dryer. I’m washed too and worked around the house doing my morning routines. Making a small grocery list and listening to songs from 72’

Blessed I have three of my best real life friends that are all having medical emergencies. Just part of this part of my life. We are of an age when unplanned things start happening. I always remember this and know it could even happen to me. I take extra times to reach out to all my friends letting them know how much their friendship and all our adventures mean to me

However to be honest I’ve been the way most of my adult life. I like to spread laughter and love to all I know. Just part of who I am :D:
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Mar 24, 2024 11:59 am

:idea: I had one success I bagged up some of the chicken and put more of it in the freezer for a meal ahead just a couple
of pieces but it makes a diff. for a quick lunch or dinner to go some times!

Listen... my theme
last night frogs were singing.
The birds were singing this morning.
I listened to some praise music early.

Feeling a tad on the puny side this morning so journaling is under way....
getting some great insight.

Waving to all.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:10 pm

very wise d rose!!!
thank you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:13 pm

how lovely to have coffee outdoors. Nothing better than being near the sound of water!
you are a joy d rose!!!

hi d Nancy yay on your success, d Nancy!!!!
I love the sound of frogs chirping!!!
hope you feel better!

hello everyone.

dw is on
banana bread is cooking
dd made brownies.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Mar 24, 2024 1:15 pm

LadyM, thanks for getting us started today with success on our minds! I slept late, until 10:30. I've had two evening of socializing and stayed up too late surfing online to decompress. Dh has gone for a massage. I'm debating whether I might need extra body work this week. My back is still feeling achier than normal in areas I don't usually ache. :lol:

Quiet day today: dh bowls tonight. We have no plans, although I have several things on my list. Trying to be productive this week!
===============

Ooops, didn't get this posted earlier. I've been to the "Easter party" up at the neighborhood pavilion.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Mar 24, 2024 2:36 pm

how fun to have an easter party in the neighborhood d twins.

one dog almost knocked me over - geesh - she usually waits for me to open the door - nope she heard our other dog bark and hit me and went running.
geesh - time for refresher training. I am lucky that I had a good hold of the door.

I am listening to a very old record - Emmylou Harris, Dolly Parton and Linda Rondstadt Album

baking is done and cooling
dishes are finishing in dw
bowls cleaned and upside down on the counter drying.

okey dokey time to pokey

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Sun Mar 24, 2024 3:01 pm

Children incoming.
dd25, having mural-painted outdoors most of the day, has somehow found dstepson and dstepdil and they are picking up food and bringing here. Will be ideal for HRH, who had suggested something similar before.

Prayer meeting was very long last evening, and I must admit I couldn't stay for all. Got back in time for joining serious parts.

Morning worship was so good I was scribbling furiously. Learned things about the physical facts of season.

Oops, here they are. poof! bbl

Return to “Post When You Can”