On Task Tuesday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Ramblinrose

Re: On Task Tuesday PWYC

Postby Ramblinrose » Tue Mar 26, 2024 4:36 pm

Nancy..WTG ... .Last Monday I cut off 3" off of my hair!!! It is now just a tad below my shoulders and I am loving it. I loved my longer hair, but it kept getting in my way unless I put it up or tied it back and I got tired of doing that.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:50 pm

After picking DD12 up from school we immediately went to the city. I needed to pick up DH prescription, get dog food, root beer for kids camp, a mat for underneath DH chair, and get gas. I used the sonic app to order 7 cheeseburgers (1/2 price Tuesday) and picked them up on the way home. No starving kids tonight.

I set up 3 periodontist appointments that will be accomplished over the next 6 weeks. It took them a while to decide how far apart to schedule the procedures from each other and to find available slots to put me into. I requested they do everything at the same time but they said it wasn't possible.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Tue Mar 26, 2024 6:54 pm

Hi! Supper was shake and bake pork chops, boiled potatoes and green peas. Not too exciting, just basic and filling and appreciated by dh. He has bloodwork tomorrow morning, so I've tried to keep him away from any sweets for most of the past week. I have promised carrot cake at some point in the next week.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Mar 26, 2024 8:21 pm

So so happy to see you d Cathy!!!!
dinner mmmm mmmm good

d lady great job!

hi d rose yay on a beautiful hair cut as well.

hi d twins - right now I am trying to use something for just in case - I can walk well but the fear is real - I thought if I worked bit by bit then I would loose my fear :D yay on working on your taxes!

hello all

I spent one hour for me - nothing great
worked on more decluttering in that hall closet - got rid of a shelf as I don't need it any more for that closet!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Tue Mar 26, 2024 9:12 pm

The trash was handled well.

Spent some time catalog shopping.

Our early supper was very Italian, very good. Dd25 was grateful when she got home from work, I think. She was pretty hungry.

And then came the big kitchen clean-up, of course, lol. Not a paper-plate kind of meal, for sure.

I'm trying to choose my next thread color to fill a bobbin. Have quite a few colors going at this point, for several parts. This may round them out and finally meet all the needs. I'm telling myself if I choose wrong, I'll just switch top threads and be half right. I am at least getting much faster at winding bobbins.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Tue Mar 26, 2024 10:02 pm

We went to church service again today, which was nice. My long-time dfriend was there — her preacher was the speaker.
After that we came home and just rested. Talked to dmom and ds on the phone
AND — I called my duncle! I was actually pleasantly surprised at how well he sounded. I mean, he was emotional, but there was no forgetfulness or confusion. He sounded very glad I called.

Blessed — did you see my post yesterday? Uncle has no children. Anytime I mention cousins, they are my dad’s sister’s children. Duncle is my dad’s brother.

Tonight dh and I went out of town for pizza and it was sooo good!

Talked to dgs tonight. He is still feeling miserable. Can’t help but be concerned about him… it’s just not like him to be so sluggish for so long.
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”