Anti-Procrastination Wednesday PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
blessedw2

Re: Anti-Procrastination Wednesday PWYC

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 5:58 pm

such a sweet story that your d fil made it for your d mil d Nancy!!!
too too funny about you l dh said not to tell his sisters - too funny
yay on having some fun shopping

d Lucy, lol about being the wrong person re: photos. you have no idea how many photos, photo books, movies etc. that I have!!! I should weigh them.
yay on making a dr. appointment. glad you have sunshine!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:03 pm

fed the dogs
finished emptying the closet on one side. photos are now in the thinner boxes.
put a bunch of "I don't want its" out in front - for people to pick through before they head to the garbage/recycling.
vacuumed the closet.

I have a whole section free in the basement closet that I think that most of these boxes will go until I can work on them again. I saw a lot of pictures that can be tossed - no one in the pics and no info on them. lots of out door pics - I can keep one or two bt not all of them.

cleaning ladies finished moms house and I have cleaning ladies coming tomorrow.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Wed Mar 27, 2024 6:34 pm

Did something I vacuumed the bedrooms.
I did some writing and looked through a coffee table book I found with lots of pics.
Ddoggo does not want to go out in the rain today.
I am breaking in shoes today.
I missed the spring summer season shoes the last couple of years so I really needed to change some
of them out!
I have most of my steps in today yea!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 7:54 pm

I was able to talk d mom to get out of the house with dd younger. She was set to stay home but I said it would help the cleaning ladies if she left. It helped reduce her anger and anxiety. dd took mom to get a well needed pedicure. They sent me a video and mom completely forgot about being angry and she became like herself again. I will take it. sis in law comes in tomorrow so hopefully mom won't go down the not nice road again for a bit. Maybe she will wait until Sunday ;) praying dd doesn't have mean people to deal with on Sunday. My family is rough to deal with; strong personalities.

keeping fingers crossed.

dishes emptied.
I am exhausted.
more garbage taken out.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Mar 27, 2024 9:33 pm

sweet dreams all

MysteryWoman

Postby MysteryWoman » Wed Mar 27, 2024 10:58 pm

Sweet dreams to you, too, blessed, and to everyone else. Have done a quick CUOP, but I can’t even think of replying to everyone. Crazy day; we had a new freezer delivered, and I had to run the kids around. DC asked if I could give their girlfriend a ride home, and that knocked my therapy appointment out of my head. :oops: I didn’t have the reminders in my phone set up properly. Time to say good night.
I've got my country's 500th anniversary to plan, my wedding to arrange, my wife to murder, and Guilder to frame for it; I'm swamped. -- Prince Humperdinck

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Mar 27, 2024 11:27 pm

Late night check-in --
* Clean sheets on the bed
* Bank statement reconciled -- this was a mixed blessing; I "lost" $100 -- forgot to record an ATM withdrawal. On the plus side, I "found" .01. :lol:
* Laundry all caught up for the week
* Feeling very proud of the "extras" OMM
-- Each week, when I fill out my planner, I put the things that don't really have a set time on a "This Week" list. (Stuff like changing sheets and reconciling the bank statement.) This week, since last week was absolutely nothing week, I had 14 things on the extras. Today, there are only FIVE undone, and at least two of those will be moved to next week.
Remaining extras:
[ ] color hair
[ ] WHB dust/vacuum
[/] WHB clean bathrooms -- this one is half done
Putting off till next week:
[ ] call new OBGYN (because I want to talk to family doctor at appt next Tuesday)
[ ] call roofer (because we have been so busy with church this week, just wanted to wait till next week when we won't be out of the house every day)

So, even though my WHB is not done, and I have done absolutely nothing on any zone or "project," I am making progress.
Tomorrow, dh will be singing at church, w/ds and some friends. That's our last day of these noon services, and we will miss the Good Friday service because dgs has a ballgame. We've really enjoyed the services though, and I am so thankful (and amazed) that dh has wanted to go every day and stay for the food and fellowship afterwards. After 44+ years, he can still surprise me, LOL!

Good night, everyone! Hope you all sleep well and have a wonderful day tomorrow!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”