Begin ... Thursday March 28, 2024 PWYC

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
CathyS

Re: Begin ... Thursday March 28, 2024 PWYC

Postby CathyS » Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:59 pm

We had "easy meatloaf" from the allrecipes dot com page. We also had fake mashed potatoes (in other words, from a box) and green peas.

Dh did grocery shopping in one store while I did it in another store today. I also got out all the garbage and recycling and compost to the road and burned the cardboard/paper. Dh took a load to the landfill. We can only put 2 large bags of garbage at the road every 2 weeks, and there was 2 cans of garbage in the garage, plus some large pieces of plexiglass and a piece of something from a customer's car. It also seemed to be a day of phone calls. Doctor's office called to confirm next week's appointment. Pest control called to ask if we were going to take the seasonal package or not this year (we declined last year and the price is a lot higher this year.

Pictures. After our dad died, I gave my brother all the pictures I had of him (dad) plus I also gave him a lot of pictures of himself (my brother) at various birthday parties through the years. Most of the pictures I still have are in albums already. I have recently decided that I really have to deal with the rest of them sooner rather than later.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Harriet

Re: Begin ... Thursday March 28, 2024 PWYC

Postby Harriet » Fri Mar 29, 2024 12:23 am

Had a visit from dstepson and enjoyed him quite a bit. He was here when dd got home from work, so the conversation was lively.

Tobias had an adventure today and evidently got past us when there was a delivery. He was meowing at the front door a few hours later or we wouldn't have known. (He went out the back.) Dangerous in a few ways, since we do live very near woods, etc., and at other times of the year I'd worry about fleas but I don't think that's an early spring thing. Oh well, he's a tiger, so he did tiger things, I guess.

Had my Poor Girl Supper of crowders and coleslaw this evening, adding sweet potato instead of a grain.

Desk Day done.

Sewed for several hours, forgetting the time.

Return to “Post When You Can”