Thursday Upkeep and Repair

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
CathyS

Re: Thursday Upkeep and Repair

Postby CathyS » Thu Apr 04, 2024 3:53 pm

We will be having ham for supper. I will also be making mac and cheese from a box. Water has been delivered. Between 2 different times buying meat in the past week, we now have 53 packages of meat in the freezer. Some of those packages will be enough to make the meals large enough to have left overs! It's safe to assume that we won't be in Niagara Falls on Monday. :lol:
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Thu Apr 04, 2024 6:46 pm

Twins - Thanks for the CI

The Naan experiment turned out fabulous. I would definitely make them again. So simple and quick to cook on a hot cast iron skillet.

DS15 bedroom is now clean, decluttered and organized.

I planted 2 more pepper plants and 3 more marigolds. Slowly OH SO slowly the raised beds are starting to take on their summer appearance with growing vegetables.

The new a/c unit is so quiet that we can't even hear it start or run. We only know it is on when the air starts blowing out of the vents.

Blessedw2 - you are missed.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Thu Apr 04, 2024 9:18 pm

Hoping Twins' can try, try again and there won't be any more uncertainty.

My laundry is done, mostly folded and away except for one drip-dry shirt for HRH.

Dd25 brought us take-out LoMein. She knew to bring me just a "small" and I was grateful - so salty.

The broccoli photosynthesized and is "harvested" and in the fridge, labeled.

Return to “Post When You Can”