Well-ordered Wednesday

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
LadyMaverick

Re: Well-ordered Wednesday

Postby LadyMaverick » Wed Apr 10, 2024 8:55 pm

Home from church. The meal went smoothly, and we received several compliments. Next month on the 2nd Wednesday (our week to cook) we will be having the yearly fish fry. Then we start the summer break from Wednesday night meals. That means we won't be responsible for cooking the meal until August.

I am ready to stop for the day.

Sweet Dreams
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Wed Apr 10, 2024 10:14 pm

Crawling around on a wood floor with largest part of top painters-taped down. I have my flat knee pad to put different places but kinda wish for those skater knee pads. That would probably make a problem, though, dragging against cloth. Have the vacuum and it's cord.on guard if I have to leave this for the night, warding.off cat curiosity.

Lucylee, I'm so sorry he has yet another difficulty in recovering from this. Everyone is different - he may breeze through the med.

Ramblin', what a kind dentist you have. Smiling to hear the news about the foals.

I'm still on phone. Hoping this computer trouble won't last.

lucylee

Postby lucylee » Wed Apr 10, 2024 11:37 pm

Progress Report #3? Continued from yesterday! :oops: (Things Undone)
[/] Vacuum den/kitchen/dining room
-- Nothing more -- den. That is all.
[x] Type church minutes from last night
-- Woo hoo on THAT! It was a lengthy meeting. PLUS I also
[x] sent out the email to teacher group and
[x] typed letters to go with dgrands' books for teachers to sign
-- Oh the Places You Will Go. I'm trying to get all their teachers through middle school to sign these books each year.
[x] De-cluttered one book shelf for books to donate to library sale.
--This has been an OMM project for a while. Library asked for donations & announced sale on May 1, so now I have a deadline and a purpose. I have a reminder in my phone to work on this each day.
[x] picked up lunch, rx's, and bag of ice for dmom, delivered it to her
[x] dermatologist for me, picked up my rx (same trip ^)
[x] doctor for dh, picked up his rx (second trip)
[x] took a nap

Which is why

These things are still undone --
[ ] Iron dh's clothes
[ ] Change sheets

Rose, I am so glad the dentist appt went well! And the new baby sounds so sweet.
* Plus, we now get to look for y'all on America's Funniest Videos! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Take care of your knees, Harriet! Also -- I do hope your computer problems are quickly solved!

LadyM, our week to do Wednesday night supper is in a couple weeks. We have it so lucky -- ddil and I are on team with local bar-b-que restaurant owners! That is very discouraging about the Fitbit and everything. Computers are wonderful, but can be sooo discouraging.
Oh -- I use the local tv weather station app, (which will let me pull up any location in the US) and our local EMS app.
So far, no bad weather here, but lots and lots of rain. Tornado near Mobile, I think, but that's a long way from me.

Nancy, those tulips sound beautiful! SOMEDAY... before I die... I am going to plant tulips. Bucket list items...

I must make a bucket list.

We had Burger King tonight for supper, Cathy.

This is as far as topic review takes me. If I have left out The Most Important Person, I do apologize. ;) Hope you all have a great evening and a great day tomorrow!
Tomorrow is another day.

Return to “Post When You Can”