Monday, Monday...

The daily PWYC thread, where we gather to keep in touch, keep accountable and keep motivating each other.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Monday, Monday...

Postby Nancy » Mon Apr 15, 2024 4:49 pm

I had lunch and we have walked.
I got the trash ready to go out to the curb.
Did a bit of knitting.

CI just after 3:00 ~~~~
pruned roses by the honeysuckle vine so I could get in there with out being attacked by them.
They are below the fence line.
Got some off the other end of the vine it felt like I was making head way yea!
I still need to get those picked up and moved out of the way but the spot they are in is out of sight...
Did a session on that and made progress yea!
Sunset is lovely here this evening.
Last edited by Nancy on Mon Apr 15, 2024 10:47 pm, edited 4 times in total.

CathyS

Postby CathyS » Mon Apr 15, 2024 5:44 pm

Although we ate earlier than usual, the food was really good. I had chicken and ribs and dh had a steak with a Caesar salad. We both left satisfied. There is another restaurant close by that we also like, but it's closed on Mondays.
Dishes never stop.
Laundry never stops.
Paper never stops.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Apr 15, 2024 9:08 pm

Dd brought home some take-out for an easy supper in front of the tv, lol. That was very welcome.

I finished the simpler patchworking I was looking forward to doing. Last evening I think I was getting tired, plus probably stressed thinking about a hard next day, and I kept making mistakes. This afternoon it was smooth sailing. There's a puzzle tomorrow with fitting it to the rest, but I intend to think outside the box if needed and just have fun with it.

Got some new stickers for my planner and cards and there are two problems I didn't notice before buying: they are glossy and they are sized small - quite miniature. I didn't particularly want a ditsy, delicate look to my days, and really don't want a shiny, ditsy look. All my other stickers are matte and sturdy, so they certainly don't match. But I guess they don't have to - one week in the planner can be tried with delicate ones, I guess.

Return to “Post When You Can”