March's Dynamic Declutter

Share your decluttering activities and ideas.
Harriet

Recovery days!

Postby Harriet » Sat Mar 27, 2010 12:51 pm

((bittersweet)), it is a puzzle to figure out what parts of declutter-work might be stressful and which are actually freeing and healthy. Definitely we know that feelings of accomplishment and control are healthy feelings, though, and decluttering includes those. Plus, clear spaces are good for the eyes! I wish you control, calm, and knowledge about how to give your inner self a break! Many hugs.

((Harmony)), things they are a'changin'. Your house is reflecting to you how IMPORTANT you are right now. Without you, look how much need arises. :shock: You'll get more and more ability to head back toward normal soon. Bless your heart, though! (and arm)

Nancy, you are smart to head for the garden when you need recovery. I've been trying to chase sunshine myself. And today I ate my little lunch upstairs at the seat that overlooks the flowering plum tree. It is starting into soft pink color and delicate right now with the green grass just starting up beyond it, not so high that I start thinking about mowing! lol Nice breeze through the window was brisk, but not so much that I was sorry I'd opened it. That is the room that has very little clutter, and I'm sure that's part of being able to relax well there. Orphan Cat does it all the time! :lol:
If you don't believe in miracles, you're not being realistic.

Return to “The Decluttered Home”