May's Dynamic Declutter, 2014

Share your decluttering activities and ideas.
Ivy

Re: May's Dynamic Declutter, 2014

Postby Ivy » Fri May 23, 2014 1:40 am

- Decluttered the eating bar by putting groceries away & sorting/purging junk mail.

- Have 5 boxes ready to donate to ARC now. :mrgreen: Now I'm waiting for their phone call, to learn of their next pick-up.

- Also, I decluttered my clothes out of our walk-in closet- BIG TIME! :P (That's what are in those ARC boxes.) ;) (I shrunk out of some clothes, which were too large & baggy for me now.) :)

NOTE: I have plenty of clothes for my top, in smaller sizes, too. My bottom sizes are 16-18W, on hand, but when I'll need size 14 bottoms, I'll need to go shopping. When 1 items enters the house; 1 item goes OUT! :idea:
Touch the earth, love the earth, her plains, her valleys, her seas. Rest your soul in her solitary places. ~Henry Beston

Ivy

Postby Ivy » Sun May 25, 2014 1:06 am

I donated a Seersucker front-zip lounger to the ARC box. It's much too large on me now. :( It was too thin, too, so I was always cold in it, even if I wore a nightgown underneath it. It'll make a fuller figured woman Very Happy.

I decluttered the laundry basket, which only has 1 little cotton towel in it, which I clean my QVAR canister with once a week. I'm glad I got the laundry done, so I can take Sunday off. :D
Touch the earth, love the earth, her plains, her valleys, her seas. Rest your soul in her solitary places. ~Henry Beston

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun May 25, 2014 2:27 pm

Hauled yd. Trash off yesterday a utility trailer full.

Ivy

Postby Ivy » Sun May 25, 2014 6:59 pm

WOW! :D Where do you take it? :?: Is there a specific place there for yard trash, Nancy? :idea:

Ivy

Postby Ivy » Wed May 28, 2014 11:10 pm

[color=#000080]I decluttered the eating bar & my purse, before my dental appt. today.

DH decluttered the fallen-over recycle bin & trash in BFF/neighbor's yard, since they were out-of-town.

We decluttered the mail together.

DH decluttered the garbage can/recycle bin by taking them to the curb for pick-up day tomorrow. :D
[/color]

Ivy

Postby Ivy » Fri May 30, 2014 12:14 am

1- the potty box
2- the kitty cat's accident
3- the laundry basket, except for 1 last lol
4- the eating bar
5- the dining room table
6- the master bedroom/bathroom
7- the walk-in closet
8- eating bar after DH got home from Costco & grocery stores.
9- the crochet mess on the sofa
10- my end table top- AGAIN! :!: :!:

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Fri May 30, 2014 9:10 am

We went went to the dump!
I have loaded more donations into the car trunk.

Ivy

Postby Ivy » Fri May 30, 2014 8:39 pm

There was NO snail mail, bills or anything to declutter today! :!: :!: :o :o

We decluttered the eating bar of groceries DH bought. :D :D

I decluttered the laundry basket by washing 2 loads of laundry. ;)

I decluttered the sofa, putting the sofa pillows & an afghan back, after my nap. :mrgreen:

Ivy

Postby Ivy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:15 am

Decluttered:

1- the main office
2- my office
3- master bedroom
4- master bathroom
5- our eating bar
6- put away jewelry in my walk-in closet: earrings on the organizer, bracelets on an organizer & pins put into the jewelry box.
7- dumped trash
8- hung clothes up
9- tidied papers & books in my office
10- tidied a mess of papers/patterns in the main office, which are now in the closet on a shelf.

June, tomorrow, brings 1 new month of decluttering. I hope ARC will call in June to pick up their donations of 5 boxes. They're on my large bunny room metal desk w/Formica top. It'll be nice to wave good-bye to that group of boxes.

Also, I'll keep my eyes primed daily, for other items I can declutter, too. I might even make myself go outdoors to dead-head plants, prune or weed, just for something new & different for me to do, while getting fresh air & exercise. :mrgreen:

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:07 am

Dropped off a bag of donations.

Return to “The Decluttered Home”