October Declutter and Organization, 2016

Share your decluttering activities and ideas.
BookSaver
Administrator

October Declutter and Organization, 2016

Postby BookSaver » Sat Oct 01, 2016 11:00 am

Do you need to think about clearing space for fall and winter holiday activities?

Remember to check the kitchen -- baking supplies, food preps in the pantry for bad weather, room in the freezer for Thanksgiving and Christmas ingredients and make-ahead dishes.

Do you rotate seasonal clothing in your closet? It's a good time to donate or toss things you won't (or shouldn't ;) ) wear again.

Harriet

Re: October Declutter and Organization, 2016

Postby Harriet » Sun Oct 02, 2016 9:34 pm

Hi, BookSaver! Clothes organization at my house. (Also college kid taking some of my stuff!)

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Fri Oct 07, 2016 9:36 am

hi d book and d harriet.

thank you for the reminder d Book! I will put that in my temporary cards

I am beginning to see the key to having a warm and inviting home is to release clutter.
dd older had her garage sale here and she has decide not to have another one - I emailed cancer federation and they will pick up the remainder on Monday morning... I can't wait until this visual (and real) clutter is out of my home.

I have been bringing in more things than I have been releasing and it shows.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Thu Oct 20, 2016 8:20 pm

Man I could say a whole lot about decluttering. 2nd house is a Got Junk episode. Hopefully we will get them to help clear it all up (that's the plan, who knows). I have an overflowing bin in a closet, things I have to donate, just have to get it over there.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Oct 24, 2016 11:42 pm

Smiling at the television episodes Harmony is filming at 2nd house. Exciting. It has everything - drama, injuries, minor neighboring characters with bad attitudes. And every episode has a big finish as stuff gets tossed. :idea:

Here I might be able to say I'm keeping up. (If I am charitable to myself.) Tomorrow morning starts a big recycle/trash push to get super ready for Wed morning pickups and I'm going to try to concentrate on noticing items I might otherwise overlook. There are times I realize after the trucks have left here, that I was just blind to things.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Oct 25, 2016 8:17 am

I made some progress on my office the desks are tolerable again now more to do however. I decluttered the empty store bags this week. Yea!

Return to “The Decluttered Home”