May Clutter Control

Share your decluttering activities and ideas.
blessedw2

Re: May Clutter Control

Postby blessedw2 » Wed May 27, 2009 4:34 pm

sherinjoy, harmony and nancy decluttering award presented to you!!! big way to go!!!

went to donation place today... donated lights never used or even opened. dmom gave me the rest of ddads cloths to donate. also went to library to donate books for library sale. dmom also donated tons of books.
I will be going through the house for garbage run. I have a table to take apart and let go finally. dmom had stained it etc. and we have had it for 25 years, no one wants it so it is going out to garbage today. same with chairs
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Wed May 27, 2009 8:55 pm

Happy for each declutterer!

Dstepson31 has been working with dh in our storage barn. He is so organized. He has put up 2 cabinets and more shelving. He's arranged all hammers, saws, axes, rolls of tape etc. in neat hanging order across the back wall. At same time he made a border of rock mulch over landscaping fiber sheeting with a scalloped concrete-pieced border along the back of our house, which includes heat pump area, hot water heater area and under-house access. Looks so neat, plus should be very inhospitable to mice, who like to access houses through grass.
If you don't believe in miracles, you're not being realistic.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Thu May 28, 2009 2:43 pm

what a great young man to help you dharriet! everything sounds so organized and wonderful. good for you!!!

today I finally got rid of old dining room table and chairs and other things from back room, now all out in front for garbage man. also gone is lots of empty plastic storage boxes that I no longer need as we have been donating and emptying out. I kept them for a long time in closet but realized I don't need any them any more. Yeah!

going to go over to antique shop and see if they want my old church bench. it is too heavy and I really don't like it that much in my front hall.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “The Decluttered Home”