Health and Fitness September, 2011

Share healthy living habits.
Harriet

Re: Health and Fitness September, 2011

Postby Harriet » Fri Sep 30, 2011 12:08 pm

Kathryn is already very clear about her October goals and in PWYC Harmony was talking about making goals that will take her into the New Year. Hmmm... I'd better get onto this goal bandwagon. Like Kathryn, rather than positive results lately, mine have taken me backward, so I need to reverse momentum.

Cowinkie and OKay have been quietly making progress - so tickled for both of you.

HRH asked me to make him more pitchers of his overnight-steeped water (lemon, mint, ginger). Since my ddad also requires the addition of whole milk to our top fridge shelf, space on top is getting tight. I think I am going to purchase some squatty pitchers that can go on lower shelves. I'm sure I've seen them in the past at some store I frequent - just need to search a bit. That steeped water has saved both of us from soda many times in the past.

dd13 continues to love hula-hooping and took dd31 and children to the lawn for a fun hooping time. Dd31 tells me (and she ought to know) that I used to be great at hula-hooping when she was a girl. Now, both she and I struggle with it, lol.

Walking every day with my ddad, but he only goes 3/4 mile.

OKay

Postby OKay » Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:52 pm

September final CI = my weight loss has stalled. I guess some call it hitting a plateau. I have lost and gained the same 5 lbs over and over this month. At the end of the month I weigh 1/2 lb less than the beginning of the month.

I'm not happy about stalling, but I am happy that I didn't go backwards in my weight loss goal.

I am looking forward to October and plan on it being a fresh start.

Cowinkie

Postby Cowinkie » Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:25 pm

I have shaded another 2 lbs bring my total to 27. Hit another goal this morning. I am under 135 for the first time in abt 6 years. I have 13 more to reach final goal. Would like to go 3 more under that so when I begin to add foods back I will have some wiggle room

Okay same thing happened to me, my weight stalled even when eating clean. I dropped the mat of carbs way down and increase my protein. Also made sure to drink 80oz oWATER. Took out all dairy except for some cottage cheese. Worked cause I lost these last 2 lbs in4 days.
Live boldly, take risk, no regrets...Jillian Michaels

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:27 pm

I rode the ex. bike for 3 mi. for today's exercise.

Return to “Healthy Habits”