Health and Fitness July, 2012

Share healthy living habits.
Indiana

Re: Health and Fitness July, 2012

Postby Indiana » Mon Jul 30, 2012 1:22 pm

Harriet I remembered your aunt. I couldn't think of the name of the strips and what she took. I don't know why she couldn't take D-mannose. I can't find a reason. Since it isn't FDA approved and since I'm cautious adding anything to my mix I'll take to my doctor first.

I have gone up to the top limit of liquid consumption - 64 ounces.

Does cranberry juice act so quickly. My symptoms have reduced to the point that they almost are gone.

I am staying away from CIPRO too. It doesn't work as well as good old fashion penicillin. Both doctors have gone back to that for me.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Jul 30, 2012 2:22 pm

Indiana, I'm so glad this is not an extreme problem for you and that you feel better. I don't know whether it could have worked so quickly or not? Sometimes there would be mysteries for my 2 aunts, too. And that's how I learned to love the AZO strips, because there was an authoritative answer, letting me know a verdict even when I was bleary-eyed!

Lilac, that's great you've found a maintenance supplement that works for you.

Kathryn, I completely missed your funny about wearing white!!! In theory, this should work right away. :D

Nancy, do the dogs next door give you a break when you walk or do they start in barking?

Both HRH and dd13 took half-mile morning walks earlier to get out and enjoy a beautiful morning.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Jul 30, 2012 5:16 pm

The neighbors call the dogs back inside now as soon as they bark like after the first three barks so I don't notice them as much these days. But there are others on my walking routes that bark when any one walks you can hear from a block away when some one is walking so it's rather noisy in the mornings around he b/c so many people walk.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:22 am

I'm back from my walk. Today I saw a doe and her twin fawns today that was fun. Not seeing as many deer this year a cougar in the golf course not a mile from here has been spotted folks have been warned. To keep dogs in at night so they do not become cougar dinner. :shock: So I was happy to see that the fawns were still around.

Return to “Healthy Habits”