Health and Fitness, July, 2017

Share healthy living habits.
Harriet

Re: Health and Fitness, July, 2017

Postby Harriet » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:24 pm

Kathryn, I had written a reply to your last post and at that moment was the time our internet/phone went out. I was thinking in terms of you potentially going "undercover" to use fbit under dh's name or other, and find out whether they are treating customers any better. I know spending on their company is distasteful to you, of course - actually it sounded like a better idea then than it does now.

Also had thought of the info I heard somewhere (?) that ticks fall onto you from trees sometimes, so get on people in parking areas or along urban walkways, etc., where least expected. Doesn't sound like a tick bite but so glad he got someone to look at it.

HRH went to appt on the wrong day recently - they took him anyway though he was early. I'm not sure they did him a favor, because he was not as prepared yet as he should have been with his questions or what he wanted to talk about, either. So far, he doesn't ask me to be very involved but then I'd certainly like to think he's getting appt dates right.

Harmony, how is the medicine doing? Feeling better?

Dsecondmil has poison oak on her face - yikes. But they gave her a shot.
She thinks she protected herself with gloves and long sleeves just in case during yard work, but may have rubbed her face with glove.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sat Jul 29, 2017 10:55 pm

I wore my new to me ankle wts today 1 hr. in the afternoon while putting away groc. etc. I think it is helping. In the reprograming after the wt. is off my legs feel lighter.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 9:23 am

still struggling with the eating thing - trying though - I do have bumps in the road with eating poorly from lack of planning and food prep
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Jul 30, 2017 11:34 am

I am getting back on "way of eating" after being away. I felt I actually did eat pretty well while away - I ate some things with sugar and flour, but on the whole didn't feel I was inducing sugar cravings.

Tomorrow start wearing the fitbit again. We may have turned a corner in terms of ddog's separation anxiety, so I am going to be out walking more.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jul 30, 2017 12:43 pm

wonderful d twins.
yay d nancy
d harriet I always love your kindness, spirit, humour and intelligence
it is always a joy to be here with you!

Return to “Healthy Habits”