Trek Season, 2017

Share healthy living habits.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Trek Season, 2017

Postby Nancy » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:43 am

Did stat bike today, saw or rather heard quail on a trek out to the hen house at feeding time last evening.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:09 pm

RunKitty, what a good-looking companion.

Had an interrupted walk today. People were blocking the way up ahead, taking care of horses. At first I thought we could co-exist, but then realized I would be a problem for them, introducing a new human. Sigh. Turned around and went home. Decided to jog some of the way, then, in order to make it at least a little more strenuous, but really it wasn't much. Got my heart rate up, though.

Disturbed a squirrel at one point and thought I could get a photo. What a joke! I have a photo but it's like "where's Waldo" trying to figure out where I was seeing the squirrel in all those branches and leaves. He was there - really he was.

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sat Sep 16, 2017 4:58 pm

Hiking this morning.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Thu Sep 21, 2017 5:30 pm

The water's beautiful, LadyM.

I did something out of my comfort zone today and took an urban walk.

This community knows it's become a walking destination and put up this lovely covered spot just big enough for 2 wooden benches.

I can park near the rear businesses of a shopping center, and cross a bridge to get to the area.

UrbanTrekSept17.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Healthy Habits”