Health and Fitness, November 2018

Share healthy living habits.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Health and Fitness, November 2018

Postby Nancy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 12:20 am

I walked the dog in the field she got 2 moles.
Swept the driveway.
Rode stat. Bike for 15 - 20 min.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:17 am

Well I’m a bit frustrated this morning. Stayed on plan and got in 11,375 steps and 2.7 miles on my gazelle, but was up .5 lbs. even got all my water in. I know part of my problem is the effects of my meds, but it’s still disappointing.

Nothing I can do, can’t stop taking meds so I just have to stay focused and keep on keeping on.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Thu Nov 29, 2018 1:07 pm

And RR day to day fluctuations can be just that, fluctuations. I love my spreadsheet that averages the last ten days, but now I need to figure out if I can import the info from my scale to Fitbit and then to the spreadsheet? Or export to the spreadsheet?

I hit my 7K steps yesterday. I walked ddog this am and didn't have fitbit on....
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu Nov 29, 2018 5:28 pm

Leaf raking bagging and dog walking were today's exercise.

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Thu Nov 29, 2018 11:05 pm

That's interesting to have a discussion with oneself the night before and explain (dictate?) how the morning will go. I'll have to think on that! I wonder if it would work more because of the clearer memory of the plan, or because it would seem like authority has spoken... .. :D As long as I didn't think about the authority's authorization too much, it might work!

My blood work showed that my new thyroid med dosage has worked but can be dialed back a little. So dr is tweaking it now for a few more months.

My eating while away from home so much this week has been less than stellar. :roll: I am glad to be home and have my own groceries.

Scale needed new batteries and I got them immediately and HRH put them in today. ta-da. Neither one of us likes to be without the scale. We both check it most days

Return to “Healthy Habits”