Health and Fitness, January 2019

Share healthy living habits.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Health and Fitness, January 2019

Postby Nancy » Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:05 pm

I did 30 min. On stat bike this morning. Walked the dog by the river today bc the dog park was closed for tree removal. Got back into my jeans from last summer that is something.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Jan 11, 2019 10:35 am

I am still walking, got my 8K in yesterday. Next week is a challenge because I'll be sitting all day. I'll do what I can.

Weight is below that number with the zero, last time I was at this weight was last April. :D Of course, this is one day, not an average.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Thu Jan 17, 2019 10:23 am

I WILL get back here -hopefully later this week. I just haven't exercised anywhere near what I should be doing. Know the week was fairly distracting while I took care of all the church business. But that's no excuse! Today we go to Sarasota, FL for a campground gathering at Der Dutchman restaurant down there so know I probably won't get exercise in today. See how I feel when we get back. But my intentions are good. ;)
Begun is half done -SO! JUST BEGIN!!

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Thu Jan 17, 2019 8:46 pm

I walked the dog this afternoon, this morning I walked at the store and the dog in the parking lot a bit, and up & down the stairs doing the laundry and vacuuming the basement h bringing the vacume back upstairs. Did toe touches standing in linbe at the store also.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:15 pm

At least have a 16 minute walk in and hopefully will get out again before the day is done. Trying to ease back into a good exercise routine AGAIN! Did another `12 minutes earlier. Hoping to get out for another short jaunt for today!

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Sat Jan 19, 2019 12:16 pm

I did 30 min. on the stat bike this morning.
I did a medium walk w the dog this afternoon.
After dinner did 20 min. On the gazelle.

catnipper

Postby catnipper » Mon Jan 21, 2019 11:25 am

I discovered an exercise video which I am trying to do every day (5 days a week) to get my health back in order. This will be part of my daily routine which also includes: Make Bed, Wash Dishes, Plan day's meals, pick up any clutter and handle laundry. I also add wiping down kitchen every night and bathrooms every morning. If I add the exercise, then a shower, my daily duties will take at least 3 hours.

DeeClutter
Administrator

Postby DeeClutter » Mon Jan 21, 2019 12:04 pm

What was the video, Catnipper? Just happened to notice your name in a few threads. Come over and join us in PWYC, if you will, as well! Good luck to you in all your ventures and especially being happy for your dd.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:01 pm

Welcome catnipp er.

I have done my 30 min. On stat bike.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Jan 21, 2019 2:13 pm

Welcome catnipper! I've been away for a week so just now checking back in.

My weight was actually down .4 of a lb from the morning I left, weird that when it's sent into Fitbit the app changes it from .2 for example to .1? I ate well for the first part of the week, but as my stock of refrigerated items ran out I ate out more and ate bigger meals with bad carbs and more sugar, for instance. I did drink plenty of water while away but steps ranged from 3200 for a low to 5500 (saturday when I walked both ways to FHL library - only three long blocks.)

We are away again Thurs - Sunday. These friends eat healthy and I can probably get some walks in there in sunny Tampa.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Return to “Healthy Habits”