Health and Fitness, March, 2019

Share healthy living habits.
LadyMaverick

Re: Health and Fitness, March, 2019

Postby LadyMaverick » Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:41 pm

I'm frustrated. In the mornings I don't bloat but in the afternoon and evening hours, I'm in so much pain. I have been tracking what I eat but can't find a common factor. I've started a new kind of probiotics but didn't see any relief (yet?). I've ordered some digestive enzymes and will give them a test on Monday.
1. Know what you want.
2. Go after it relentlessly.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Fri Mar 22, 2019 6:51 pm

Did you take antibiotics for the pleurisy?

As for me, I picked up the script for the stomach meds to day. I need my tummy to stop turning over and over....
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Fri Mar 22, 2019 7:39 pm

No antibiotics. Just steroids.

I had the bloating before taking the steroids so I don't think that is the cause. The pain in the side of my chest is slowly getting better but the bloating is getting worse. I've tried some home remedies....adding acidity things like ACV, lemon juice and pickle juice but that doesn't work. If anything it makes it worse. I've also tried taking Tums and drinking baking soda/water mixture. That does seem to help a little maybe. At least it doesn't make it worse.

As long as I don't eat I feel fine.

I'm going to try a smoothie tomorrow and see if that has any effect. I'm also going to add some Greek Yogurt back into my daily food.
1. Know what you want.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Fri Mar 22, 2019 8:34 pm

Walk ed with dgd a short walk and did yard work for my exercise!

LadyMaverick

Postby LadyMaverick » Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:56 pm

I tracked my food today and ate one ingredient at a time watching the effect on blood sugar and for sensitivity indicators. I enjoyed my doings today and didn't want to eat much so I didn't have to deal with the pain. However, this meant that I had less than 400 calories at 8pm. I didn't want to go to sleep with that low of intake. I decided to eat a big meal and if it causes bloating then I'll be laying down to minimize it. I finished the day with 906 calories so lower than I want. However, my macros are close to perfect portion.
1. Know what you want.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:20 pm

My exercise today was the stat bike this morning and a walk with the dog in the afternoon.

Return to “Healthy Habits”