Health and Fitness, March 2022

Share healthy living habits.
Ramblinrose

Re: Health and Fitness, March 2022

Postby Ramblinrose » Thu Mar 17, 2022 2:30 pm

This morning I started a 20 minute barre class and a 20 minute barre cardio. They kicks my butt and showed me just how out of shape I am. Great wake up call.

The full barre class is 55 minutes long and a 60 day program. I’m not ready to start it yet, but am committed to do what I did this morning for the next 3 days and then on Monday will start the program.

What pointed me to this program are two things… I know what great shape my niece is in given she is a professional ballerina and she really liked what this program offers: to strengthen my entire body and greatly improve my balance.

I made a delicious breakfast and lunch.
B - egg, 1c cantaloupe and a wasa cracker. Also switched to fat free milk instead of cream for my coffee. I spend extra to buy better milk because it doesn’t taste like it’s been watered down.

L- 1 c lettuce, 3 ozs chic breast, 1/2 cut up red delicious apple and low cal balsamic dressing.
Live Boldly, Take Risks, No Regrets...Jilliam Michaels

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Fri Mar 18, 2022 1:14 pm

Yippie … the scale is down again. I’m on 5 lb interval but my goal is to loose 15 lbs by my birthday which is 6 weeks away.

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Sat Mar 19, 2022 2:45 pm

Stayed on my eating plan, got 12500+ Steps in and all my water. Scale went up :evil:

Frustrated but won’t give up

Ramblinrose

Postby Ramblinrose » Sun Mar 20, 2022 10:35 am

Yesterday I fell off the wagon …once I got home from the dog show… I was gone from the house for 6 hours, I didn’t feel like working on my steps. Also didn’t get all my water in and ate two cookies. That’s ok cause I’m up and atm’ again today. I did get in more that 6K so that has to count for something plus besides the two cookies I did stay on my eating plan :D

Return to “Healthy Habits”