»-(¯`v´¯)-» Pet Show 2015 »-(¯`v´¯)-»

A place to share garden and outdoor spaces plans and activities.
Harriet

»-(¯`v´¯)-» Pet Show 2015 »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Postby Harriet » Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:55 am

Let’s hold another Pet Show here in our village’s Outdoor Spaces and Gardens! Right here on the beautifully green lawn is a perfect spot. It is so well landscaped and the flowers around the edges are lovely – thank you, O S & G posters! (We promise to pooper-scoop.)

Photos of new pets or just photos of pets we know are WELCOME!

Here’s a chance to get to know a little more about villagers who happen to care for pets or grandpets, or work with 4-H and farm animals.

Tell us about your pet(s), and how terrific they are – it's probably not possible to brag too much, so don’t worry about that. All other entrants will understand! If your pet has a product recommendation for a pet-friendly, helpful item, let us know. If you’ve discovered household tips for getting pet chores done or making life with a pet easier, please share.

In addition to posts, this is a friendly space to try out showing a personal photograph. Check out the Announcement about that and the How-Tos.

RunKitty

Re: »-(¯`v´¯)-» Pet Show 2014 »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Postby RunKitty » Wed Apr 22, 2015 3:25 pm

I don't think I'm allowed to post a picture of my dog. At least I can't figure it out.
I would love to see pictures of everyone's pets though.

Twins' Mom

Re: »-(¯`v´¯)-» Pet Show 2014 »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Postby Twins' Mom » Wed Apr 22, 2015 4:34 pm

Awwww, I love it Harriet! I will post photos of my boys later or tomorrow. I'm enjoying seeing Moses outside in the sunshine this afternoon rolling on his back to scratch it. He has a lovey with him too.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

RunKitty

Re: »-(¯`v´¯)-» Pet Show 2015 »-(¯`v´¯)-»

Postby RunKitty » Wed Apr 22, 2015 11:39 pm

Yukon 1.jpg

This is Yukon. :)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:28 pm

Here are my fosters, pictures taken from nmaf.org, which is the animal org I work with. I have one other cat, a permanent resident, so she is not on the site. I will find a picture of her later. I can only add 3 pictures, so these are the three girls:

Cleo, 15yo. The gray is not old age, she was born with it.
Cleo2.PNG

Lara, 5yo. Cleo's favorite friend.
Lara3.PNG

Keesha, 4yo. Newest foster.
Keesha.PNG
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Elizabeth

Postby Elizabeth » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:32 pm

And here are the boys:

Briggs, 6yo. Has the dentition of a bobcat, also the extra wide nose and extra slanted eyes, according to his vet. Has the temperament of a house cat, as well as the coat pattern and tail.
Briggs1.PNG

Stratton, 8yo. Briggs' traveling companion. Looks like a siamese head and body to me. Certainly can produce the loudest yowls ever!
Stratton2.PNG

The boys are named after a company that makes lawn mower and other small engines: Briggs and Stratton. Occasionally, someone visiting the adoption clinic will recognize the reference.

RunKitty

Postby RunKitty » Thu Apr 23, 2015 12:53 pm

What gorgeous kitties, Elizabeth! Tell Briggs that we have a bobcat living nearby. We call him Bob, of course. :)

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Apr 26, 2015 10:29 am

Macs resized.jpg

This is my Macs beast on the couch that is on our patio. He's a wonderful little boy. Will find a photo of Moses to post soon.

Oh, beautiful kitties, Elizabeth. I miss so much having a cat of my own.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

RunKitty

Postby RunKitty » Sun Apr 26, 2015 11:22 am

Macs is very handsome, Twins'. Thanks for sharing his picture with us.

Sunny

Postby Sunny » Tue Jun 02, 2015 5:36 pm

I loved seeing the pictures of Macs and Yukon and all of Elizabeth's kitties.

Here are pictures of our little ladies:

Minnie
Family Pics 306.JPG

Family Pics 1637.JPG
Start by doing what's necessary, then what's possible, and suddenly you are doing the impossible. --- Francis of Assisi

Return to “Outdoor Spaces and Gardens”