dd younger and watched the video together and we both loved it.... we thought the mom was so cute!
These videos will be part of our collection.
Menus planned but not yet allocated to a certain date. I had so much fun with this today. I was making it too hard. We are eating out today until I can bleach everything after dd older being sick. chinese tonight.
1. Millefeuilles aux tomatoes and lentils (sounds so fancy but are really buckwheat crepes made ahead with tomatoes, herbs, and lentils in between) by rachel khoo at little french kitchen - large salad - (buy dh and dd older premade fish or chicken from our local store)
2. Crab cakes with avocado salsa,
2A poblano and black bean enchiladas
' (a favourite in the house)
3. Heart and soul cook book, page 200 Jacques Pepin: grilled chicken (for dd younger roasted veggies) and chimichurri sauce and for dd yogurt mixed w sirracha for a topping. some type of salad
4. raviolo (spinach/ricotta ravioli with egg yolk) - made before and is a hit.
5. spanish tortilla (leave chorizo off dd youngers piece): Jacques pepin heart and soul
6. tsinmes cooking for jeffrey page 157 ina garten: onion, carrots, sweet potatoes, onion, butternut squash, orange zest, stop, prunes
cannelli dip with veggies heart and soul Jacques
beet and horseradish dip with veggies as well Jamie Oliver everyday superfood
(buy something meat for dh and dd older)
extra: cold tea with basil and strawberries (I haven't made it in years)
cucumber, apple, mint water (I have mint I have to use)
considering: roasted carrot, squash glad with millet, apple jalepeno and pomegranates Jamie Oliver everyday superfood page 114
lentils salad with soft boiled egg 81
Next week: consider super green soup with chickpea veg and chorizo for those who want it (if I have any left) everyday superfoods by Jamie Oliver