Art, Craft and Needlework, May, 2018

A place for Artistry, Crafts and Needlework; Decorating and Holidays.
Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Art, Craft and Needlework, May, 2018

Postby Nancy » Mon May 07, 2018 10:12 pm

I did up two greeniesh teal, also a yellow one and pink pastel shade dish clothes, one more yellow one is under way.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Thu May 10, 2018 1:48 am

Not sure where to put this so I will put it here for now. Planners are on sale I got another planner cover in the rose gold I wanted but could not find in stock any where last yr. I have been setting it up.

No rings to deal with, I can do the bujo style of planning in one looked all over for the journal to go in it a not so common size, the other can be for sketches, still need a note pad for one in the size. Might need to make a traverls note book one out of paoers I have on hand for that.

I got the elastic pen holders to use as well. Penmanship pratice underway here this evening. :mrgreen:

Harmony

Postby Harmony » Thu May 10, 2018 5:44 pm

Nancy wrote:I did up two greeniesh teal, also a yellow one and pink pastel shade dish clothes, one more yellow one is under way.

Ha! Greenish teal, the color of my bedroom walls. After struggling with that color so much, guess what I saw in a check-out line today? Nail polish the exact color! (Not that I'd actually use that color on my nails, but I was amused that's the place I found it).

Still working on the quilt top. Tried to take a short-cut. Thought I'd be able to do the machine quilting at least on the borders without pinning it or basting first. Nope. Spent many hours taking out that stitching. It's now all spread out ready for pinning. Not going to make that mistake again.

Return to “The Creative Home”