Art, Craft and Needlework, December 2010

A place for Artistry, Crafts and Needlework; Decorating and Holidays.
Harriet

Re: Art, Craft and Needlework, December 2010

Postby Harriet » Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:46 am

Dd and I stood on chairs and reversed the design wall without making much of a mess. :D I put up there the 7 out of 14 houses that I've already made. These are only the houses themselves, not squares that include the background around the houses. There is a lot of work in the background/landscape I've planned. I will make all the houses first, decide where each one goes, and then can work on putting the backgrounds onto each one.

Harmony

Re: Art, Craft and Needlework, December 2010

Postby Harmony » Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:14 am

Harriet, I'll just bet your houses are beautiful. Mine would be a square and a triangle roof!

I have nothing planned for this year. Someday I would love to make a quilt for our new bed in the peach guest room. This bed can be seen from the hallway and living room. Who knows if I'll ever get to it.

I have an idea for a couple things for next Christmas, but they're just that, ideas.

With all these grandkids, I might be tempted to start making quilts - but one set sleeps with the dog almost every night, and the other 3 boys, well they're just so destructive with everything. The curtains I made for their rooms are already folded up and put away as the rods got ripped from the wall.

Maybe I should think about doing a couple things for us here instead.

Return to “The Creative Home”