Art, Craft and Needlework, March, 2015

A place for Artistry, Crafts and Needlework; Decorating and Holidays.
Harriet

Re: Art, Craft and Needlework, March, 2015

Postby Harriet » Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:17 pm

Nancy, do you mean you are hosting others at your home for a craft meeting? Balls of yarn in a basket would be a great gift for your dgd.

Had to rush on a special gift's wrapping, so I cut off the die-cut edge of some tissue giftwrap paper and taped it around the inside of a small gift bag's top so it looked like a ruffle at the top of the bag. Then with the rest of that tissue sticking out of the bag along with some regular white tissue, it all matched.

I'm considering making a pattern from a pair of simple pants that works well for me. The same company has gone to a much skimpier cut in their pants that isn't comfortable. I realize this would take, probably, the better part of a day to get just one pair completed. Sigh. Thinking.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Tue Mar 31, 2015 7:41 pm

Got upstairs and stamped a bit...made an Easter card using this weeks' color challenge at s plit coast s tampers. Will probably send it to dfriend/former coworker since I don't normally "need" Easter cards.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:51 pm

Yes a good friend comes on Thurs. If we are not ill. A good enough friend so I do not have to clean first. :mrgreen:

Return to “The Creative Home”