Art, Craft and Needlework, February, 2023

A place for Artistry, Crafts and Needlework; Decorating and Holidays.
Harmony

Re: Art, Craft and Needlework, February, 2023

Postby Harmony » Tue Feb 14, 2023 12:34 am

Harriet, 17 projects?! :o :P My brain would be scrambled thinking about all that. I don't do well with unfinished stuff hanging about. There's always something needing done that's been started.... but those tend to play a constant drumbeat in my brain. I don't know if I'll ever be able to finish that one project. I suspect it's way above my skill level. Have you ever experienced that? I suspect not like I do since you have such skill and have been at these things so many years.

Most of the things I've done recently have been utilitarian in nature, not so creative. I do have one of those waiting for when I feel like opening up the machine again. I had recently gotten rid of a body sized pillow (nobody used) and its pillow case which had one of those unremovable stains on it from that problem washing machine. But the pillow protector with the zipper is in new condition and I decided that cutting the length down to fit a regular pillow and re-sewing the bottom would give me another to use. Someday I'll get to that chore.

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Re: Art, Craft and Needlework, February, 2023

Postby Nancy » Tue Feb 14, 2023 4:18 pm

I finished two bags got the crochet strings made for them and put in them.

I have started on the next set of bags and one has main seams done yea!

Return to “The Creative Home”