Basic Weekly Plans

Lynchpin of any organizing effort. Discuss your weekly plan.
blessedw2

Re: Basic Weekly Plans

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 10:58 pm

it sounds flexible D ivy... Good for you!!!
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 11:09 pm

Monday: 23- doctor appointment dd older - 5 day check, dd younger pick her up from sailing (fingers crossed that the weather cooperates) (d mom drives her) dh will stay in room with dd older
ymca

white laundry day - dog beds- brush animals - yoga

cleaners: curtains from family room ask dh bc I can't leave dd older

Tuesday:24 family members b-day
towels laundry day
mini: kitchen stuff
wash kitchen floor
ymca

Wednesday: 25 dd younger piano 11:00 (friends anniversary)
my cloths Laundry
My car
paper work day

Thursday: 26
Bathrooms

Friday: 27

Saturday: 28 dd younger guitar
-heavy cleaning day
-light cleaning day
-errand day
-desk day
-play day

Ivy

Postby Ivy » Sat Jun 28, 2014 10:49 pm

[color=#800080]My schedule this week is:

[b][u]Sunday[/u][/b]: Renew my spirit, write letters & outlines to stories, toilets & trash done because Dgson-17 was just here. I'll read, on managing stress, too. I want to do a 21-steps journal exercise to finding resolutions for stress management on my own, before I see my therapist, whenever that will be. She'll be doing a 1/2-hour appt. with me because we pay out-of-pocket because she's not on the ins. co. plan for Medicaid for me. Will do stretching/yoga moves.

[u]Monday[/u]: DH gets wood 9 a.m. - 1 p.m., I'll do "Sit & Be Fit," at 9 a.m., then wash sheets, blankets, write on stories, walk, & do laundry & a mini-Conga. I call in prescriptions & write DH a grocery list for the store where he picks my prescriptions up. Also, will continue to read on stress management.

[b][u]Tuesday[/u][/b]: DH runs to the store, I'll walk, do yoga/Pilates, work on stories, crochet for Christmas, clean the kitchen counters & great room/dining room areas. Do stress management reading.

[u]Wednesday[/u]: DH gets wood & I do "Sit & Be Fit. I'll continue to do LOL, writing on stories & Christmas crochet. I need to dump trash, too, because Thursday is pick-up day for garbage. Also, Wednesday's Anti-Procrastination Day & Desk Day, so I'll work in my office & get things done I've been procrastinating on. Will try to walk 1/2 hour.

Thursday: DH "might" go to Costco (or wait until the following week, when Dgs-15.5 is here. I'll work on the bathroom counters, sinks, & mirrors, do LOL, Christmas crochet & more work on stories & read the e-book on stress management, along with walking 1/2 hour.

[b]Friday[/b]: This is my actual Conga Day- after doing "Sit & Be Fit," is over at 9 a.m. (while DH is getting wood. I'll tidy up the guest/bunny room, for Dgs-15.5 coming. Will do a Laundry Catch-up, try to finish my book, finish dusting, dust mopping, & be ready for Dgs-15.5.

Saturday: Will slowly tidy, not overdo, because I need to be on-stage for Dgs-15.5 coming when Dgs-17 & Dgs-14 & Dgs-10 1/2, drop him off. I'll crochet for Christmas, on this day, chat with him, plan out my next week's schedule, & look through my day planner, too. I'll do my week's end calorie daily average total & activity minutes daily average, too, for my Calorie King Food & Exercise Journal. We'll give our Dgs's all 4 a snack.
[/color]
Touch the earth, love the earth, her plains, her valleys, her seas. Rest your soul in her solitary places. ~Henry Beston

FelineFriend

Postby FelineFriend » Sat Jul 05, 2014 11:32 pm

This week is:
Sun. = DH & Dgs cut back blackberry vines & mow. I'll do letters, reading, crocheting on a Christmas afghan, it's spirit day.
Mon. = phone in prescription, DH, Dgs, & Dneighbor get firewood, while I write on a story by hand, do LOL, letters, etc..
Tues. = DH & Dgs go to the bank, store to get prescription and groceries, I'll work on stories when they're gone, Crochet.
Wed. = DH, Dgs, & Dneighbor get firewood, I do desk day, will record expenses for writing job for tax time, LOL, write, crochet.
Thurs. = DH and Dgs go to Costco in the a.m., then in the afternoon, Dgs stays with me, while DH goes to retirees luncheon. I'll do LOL, hot spots, writing, crochet, letters.
Fri. = wood-getting day again, will finish up Dgs LOL b/c he leaves on Sat., will write, crochet, read, enjoy the last whole day with Dgs.
Sat. = DH takes Dgs home. Will log stories into Word. Will do LOL, if needed, DW, dust, dust mop, toilets, trash, etc...
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." ~ Arthur Ashe

indy

Postby indy » Mon Jul 07, 2014 3:29 pm

Monday: Zone 5: kitchen, family room and nook
list/menus/pantry check
trash into cans/cans to curb

Tuesday: Zone 4: laundry/hallways/baths
hand laundry/iron (yes on rare occasions I do some ironing still)/mending AN
trash cans to back yard
out of the house time AN

Wednesday: Zone 3: bedrooms and baths

Thursday: Zone 2: exterior spaces (patio/deck/front entry porch
indoor/outdoor plants
out of the house time AN

Friday: Zone 1: living/dining/den/entry hall

Saturday/Sunday: catch up time/otherwise free

As things stand here not all of these days can be done as listed -- so I'm thinking the time that would go to those items gets used to catch up on those areas which CAN be done and then gradually start on the areas which are at a stand still -- yes? no?

indy

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:31 am

it's nice that you put the zones on!!! well done.

For Me this week:

Sunday: Planning day - Bills - Paperwork - Menu - best buy (Younger dd's bday is Tuesday), clean out car from trip
Monday: laundry room and animals... dd younger goes to a dinner with friends - order moving van thing
Tuesday: 12 Dd youngers bday lunch out maybe dingy sailing for her no work just celebrate
Wednesday: Laundry, Errand day..Piano last time for year
Thursday 14: dd pack rest into front room, check over lists
Friday: 15
Saturday 16
Sunday 17
Monday: 18 everything ready for college trip
Tuesday: bring dd younger to college

blessedw2

Re: Basic Weekly Plans - October 12th week

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Oct 12, 2014 11:21 am

I am back to writing on 3 x 5's things that I find in the house and outside and in life that needs to be done. next week bring in pots from outside to garage
next week put Christmas lights up while warm x didn't have time with the garage sale
plant bulbs x

Monday: Heavy cleaning day - move furniture back in family room after vacuuming and rinsing the floor (we moved everything out to put our garage sale stuff in)
type forms and send them in
animal care day :arrow:

Tues: Weekly - bathrooms :arrow:
bible study :arrow:
take left over things to donation shop :D

Wednesday: dr. appointment
visit with family
lights :arrow:

Thursday: floors
and stairs

Friday wisconsin

Saturday Wisconsin

FelineFriend

Postby FelineFriend » Sat Oct 25, 2014 1:55 am

My BWP's ARE:

Sunday:
Renew my Spirit Day
Work on snail mail
Send November b-day cards out, prepare any mailers to ship

Monday:
Mojo Monday & Move-It Monday (I get things done, exercise more, and Mojo means I'm motivated to accomplishing more).

Tuesday:
Tuesday Ta-Dah Day (I'm more motivated today, to get things done, & report them.)

Wednesday:
Desk Day & Anti-Procrastination Day (I write, do projects, which need to be done.)

Thursday:
Thoughtful Thursday (I write letters, call a dfriend, or family member, do something special for DH or my cat).

Friday:
Is Conga Day

Saturday:
Sunny-in-my-Heart Day (I relax, do things around the house, spend time with DH).

Daily this week:
- Hand-write short stories.
- Do Christmas crochet.
- Do housework, walking, etc.. for activity to log at The President's Challenge site.
- Monday the 27th, celebrate DH's 73rd b-day.
"Start where you are. Use what you have. Do what you can." ~ Arthur Ashe

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:22 am

awesome my d friend on the presidents challenge work!!! that is great!!!!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Oct 25, 2014 9:43 am

this week October 25 th to November 1

Main Goal: declutter keepsakes and memory boxes
exercise and stress daily - yoga for out of shape little big old me

Goal: plan and execute healthy meals this week... no eating out.

Saturday: visits, dailies, make dinner, play a game with dd younger (just enjoy her visit), some garden work
Sunday: Planning day Yoga, drive dd to airport, paperwork day
Monday: animal care day, some weeklies,
Tuesday: decluttering day (my goal - keepsake boxes)
Wednesday: Errands , visit family day
Thursday: Weeklies
Friday: Heavy work outside
Saturday: family time.
Sunday breath in and start a new adventure.

Return to “Basic Week Plan”