Basic Weekly Plans

Lynchpin of any organizing effort. Discuss your weekly plan.
blessedw2

Re: Basic Weekly Plans

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Dec 17, 2019 1:19 pm

it's 11:18 and nothing done yet. my goodness - I slept until 9:30 again (having dreams of my old job)
fed animals and nothing else. wowzer

timer - where is my timer.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Dec 18, 2019 9:18 pm

I did some of my morning routine
I also finished all the christmas cards. I might have one or two to do by thursday.
Mailed them all.

donated left over, unopened wrapping paper.

I am sad tonight. Can't do anything about it. my d dad won't be back, my d mom and law, my grandparents and aunts and uncle won't be back.
I can't change it. So breath in and be grateful for the time we had and pray that I am a better person because of them. (esp. my d dad and my d mom in law).

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sat Dec 21, 2019 12:57 pm

I read a d kathryn.s if you need quiet healing time - take it.
I know what I need to do - it is to clean as I didn't do it yesterday.

all my christmas cards are out
presents delivered
I have one thing I have to do: re presents but dh will go to the bank for that.

I also have to remember I need tape.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Dec 22, 2019 11:01 am

it's a new day! I was sick yesterday and had a headache. feeling much better.
I need to stay here to keep my head and heart on straight.
okay. time to work.

it took me forever to really clean down the family room but it's done.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 12:41 pm

December 23
I know it's silly but I even feel like a failure for not participating with the pwyc. I know - so silly.
I can't figure out why I have been back to thinking that I am not capable of being like other people and keeping up.
I normally am not like this. (every so often it hits and this has been a long one). I am promising myself that after Christmas that I will go back to pwyc and get myself back on track with cards/check off sheet and outdoor time even if i don't have a dog to go with me anymore.

animals have been fed, medicine given to kitten.
Basic weekly plan: home blessing.

10:41 am check in. get the clock ticking.
meds me and dog next

kitchen start at: 11:00 am
dishes filled 11:21 am - time to turn on 11:55 on now
counters cleaned
sink cleaned
cuddled kitten
spent time with one other cat and d dog (who peed again - this time without knowing.) :shock:

put out notes that need to be done today.

next: turn on washing machine. 11:58 am
wash d dogs back end. :roll: poor thing was barking and I found her pad part of her foot caught under the door - but how.
12:16 pm - time to start again - got the kitchen done - rinsed cabinets and washed floor
had lunch

now for the dining room. check in time 2:20 pm/got lost on the computer - 2:55 pm start again
first cat litter.
dd younger is on the plane.

cat litter done,
dining room vacuumed
table cleaned
stairs cleaned
front hall floor cleaned
put away done
more laundry done
powder room swiped.

picked up dd from airport and had a quick dinner. I had the rice crispy treats with chocolate (5 of of them) my friend brought. I can't have things like this in my house at night. I had to toss the rest.

dear dear friend stopped by - what a blessing
Last edited by blessedw2 on Tue Dec 24, 2019 11:00 am, edited 9 times in total.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Dec 23, 2019 1:44 pm

bw2, are you depressed? I'm always down on myself if I'm feeling depressed. Please come back to PWYC where we can cheer you on from there!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:16 pm

Yes I have been depressed - over things I can't control (like all people have). usually I am happy even if I get depressed - not this time. it's okay - I will start after christmas on the pwyc again and that will help!!!

thank you!!!

Harriet

Postby Harriet » Mon Dec 23, 2019 2:18 pm

I was circling around trying to find blessed and the intrepid Twins' Mom found her! Yes, blessed, it's a cycle. Get ready for coming out of it - could happen at any time!

I, too, have heard of the "other people" who keep up. They are bound to exist, you know, because there could hardly be this many stories about them if they didn't. Many more stories than leprechauns. More than Big Foot(s). Way out ahead of fairy dust.

This is the way I figure it. Some "other people" keep up because they work like Trojans, but for some misplaced reason try to hide how difficult it is for them, and think they "should" ("ought") keep that a secret, never telling. Some "other people" keep up because they are born organized, but not only can they not help it, they don't even know they do it at all, so they have nothing to tell. Either way, we're not going to get much of an explanation!

I'm just glad I could pop in and say "hi, I am just as far behind as you figure I am". :) But I'm real, like you! I'm very glad you're real.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:08 pm

LOL, Harriet!
I, too, have heard of the "other people" who keep up.

I don't think any of us are "Born Organized." I know Indiana was, but I think everyone on this board acknowledges that they can't keep up, or get sidetracked, or distracted, or go (in my case) "down the rabbit hole."

We are all just like you, bw2, cut from the same cloth. We just do the smoke and mirrors differently. Don't kid yourself!
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Dec 23, 2019 4:17 pm

I, too, have heard of the "other people" who keep up. They are bound to exist, you know, because there could hardly be this many stories about them if they didn't. Many more stories than leprechauns. More than Big Foot(s). Way out ahead of fairy dust.

oh my gosh so so so funny - lol just what I needed d harriet and d twins.
you gave me a good smile!!! thank you!

My heart is full!!! thank you!!!

Return to “Basic Week Plan”