5 reasons why we want to be organized and 10 things we love to do.
That is a very interesting thought for me, Harriet. I don't know if I can even think of 10 things I love to do!
I want to be organized because... hmmm...
1. so I will FEEL better about myself
2. so I will be able to get more stuff done
(but it is that just for the sake of "getting more stuff done"? That's sorta depressing, isn't it?)
3. so I won't be embarrassed if ddad pops in unannounced on Saturday (as he did yesterday!)
4. so I will feel better physically? be more rested, perhaps?
(but it seems like if I DO all this STUFF, I'll just be exhausted.)
5. so I'll never have to rush to get something done at the last minute or be overwhelmed by too much to do at once
10 Things I Love to Do
3. go to movies
4. go to ds's performances
5. talk on the phone
6. talk on the internet to you girls
7. play Sudoku
I think I'm pretty boring.