Sept. Cards 2010

It's classic and it works for you: the original home organization card file.
blessedw2

Re: Sept. Cards 2010

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:46 am

it is a ride! I enjoy the marathons once in awhile but it has taken me literally a decade to go from moving way way too much into this house to where I am now and where I hope to be in a couple of years. :D
cleaning all the stuff all the time is such a waste of a life and I can see why clutter free people do more with their families and their lives. my dear sis in law since I have known her gets rid of one bag a week and follows the something in somthing out rule.. its so natural to her and her house is so warm and inviting; not at all sterile like you would think. and her family is so creative without it taking over their lives. I have watched her do her needlepoint/cross stitch and not do another craft project until it was done (me I had 20 fires going). lol she got hers done.
it is always a joy to be here with you!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:49 am

Good morning dear Nancy and dear Harriet.

today dh is 55 Yeah!

I am ready to work even though I have been up since 6 and didn't do anything but lay on the couch ... should have slept longer. bought dh his donuts. now I am ready to work.

>put away laundry (I don't want to but will, everything inside me says noooo) one load at a time :D :D
laundry wash: :D dry: :D dh does his own laundry :D :D :D
straightened dh's library area, donated 4 books :D
straightened our bedroom :D time: 11:12 am going to take a break and wake up dd15 mmm teens sleeping
took a 2 hour nap. dd21 came home for the evening for dh's bday. went to volo auto museum. sang happy birthday after getting cake. lots of fun. dsis in law is coming by at 7 so I need to vacuum

suffering from I don't want to do anything :( don't like that feeling.
I do want to do paperwork.

Twins' Mom

Postby Twins' Mom » Sun Sep 05, 2010 9:04 pm

Bw2, happy birthday to you dh.
Be at war with your vices, at peace with your neighbors, and let every new year find you a better [wo]man. Ben Franklin

Nancy
Location: Washington state in the Pacific Northwestern part of the USA.

Postby Nancy » Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:25 pm

Bw2 dh happy bday!

I've done a bit of kitchen spiff
folded laundry
trying to keep up with the dailies.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Mon Sep 06, 2010 9:04 am

thank you dear twins and nancy... dh did have a super birthday. relaxing enjoying and happy.

just woke up 8:04 got a little sleep
but almost ready to get something accomplished.
8:39 am had my coffee and feel away :D :lol:

acceptance: I know I am the one who is responsible to do the work and need to get started
I am dealing with acceptance this morning, reluctantly but moving with this thought.

9:41 am
3 season room is decluttered (again lol) and is straightened :D finished put away from upstairs from the other day :D
now put away from that room. roaming clutter ahhhhh
10:37 am
straightened family room and put away :D , desk is a real mess :arrow: also needs vacuuming and swiffing badly :D . we must have more animals then I realized.
11:21 emptied dw (even thought I didn't want to) :?, refilled dw and turned on :D
now to clean counters and table :D
washed kitchen sink :D
kitchen floor is filthy again from dogs.. hair again everywhere. so I will need to vacuum and put away and swiffer
put away :D
bring rest of chairs down .. do I want to ... NO did it :D I made this a bigger job in my head then it was
put away from the 3 season room to the basement where it belongs - I thought it would take forever to do. ;) .. took me 10 minutes :lol:
took dh and dkids to starbucks and then a drive through the country, very nice :D
1:36 pm next >put away in dining room :D ate late lunch :D and then front hall :D upstairs hall :D my bedroom :D dd15's room Laundry :D laundry wash :D :D dry :D put away :D :D
3:29 it feels so late in the day
desk night tonight
dd15 walked dog one :D
everything that needs putting away is put away for today.
time for checking account

Good sept 6 morning dnancy ... smart having a card for flu shot
Last edited by blessedw2 on Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:42 pm, edited 18 times in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Mon Sep 06, 2010 10:51 am

Get flu shot is one of the cards I need to attend to this month.
Saw that they were out and available last week here.

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Tue Sep 07, 2010 8:25 am

good morning dnancy and everyone.

today: dh: radiation 8:45 am :D , chemo 1:45 pm (leave at 1:00, pick up dd15 at 2:00, go back and pick up dh, then hopefully be back for dd15 pilates 5:00 pm

found out dh wrote a big check without telling me how much. sigh
so this morning contact automatic checking phone line to see how we are doing
pay cell phone bill and other bills and mail :D
filing
finish balancing checking account
walk younger dog 45 min

7:42 back from dropping off dd15
10:23 am back from dh's radiation
>what I want to do (paint garage and walk the dogs) -- but will do what must be done(paperwork, bills, filing).
so fighting the little kid in me and do what a must do. paperwork... 12:48 almost done.. now for dh chemo
ran the places I needed it to. wrote checks and mailed them. went to sleep really early.
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:27 am, edited 4 times in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Tue Sep 07, 2010 9:26 am

{bw2}

Today I need to pay attn. to the house!

blessedw2

Postby blessedw2 » Wed Sep 08, 2010 8:34 am

good morning dear nancy!

I am struggling a bit with dh this morning. He still hasn't figured out that talking to me then telling me what he wants to do is appropriate. this morning he told me we were going to home depot and walgreens after radiation. Many times he forgets that dd15 and I have other responsiblities. So he interprets my asking him to talk to me to make sure I don't have plans as I won't do it. I could fight this one but will sit back and remind him to talk to me and that I enjoy driving him but understand I may have things going on too.

working on acceptance with grace(don't feel like it but I now it will make me stronger and be kinder -
didn't act with kindness and grace when dh asked me to drive to post office and then said he wanted to go to target... I had just delved into working on my desk again... I felt like crying but he wanted me to drop him off. He had started sanding a wood chair then gave up on it and said he needed out of the house, even though I had taken him earlier to home depot, menards, walgreens, and picked up lunch for him at chili's. PRAYING FOR GRACE.
so today: call mom of dd15's friend about a function. :D youth group 6:00 dropped off dd15 :D pick up 7:30
call pool guy :arrow:
call gastric guy :arrow:
spoke to pastor from other church where I have done a bible study in the fall to Christmas and she is saving me a book even if I can't do the program. very nice :D pick up study :arrow:
clean out desk ... I emptied desk :D , and a long process of finding a new home for things:
empty pencil drawer and put in some pencils, eraser, glue sticks, scissors, note paper,
rubber bands, paperclips, staples, highlighters, tape,
, filing, call on checking during week to double check it. :arrow:
picked up dd15 from school, got gas, feeing a touch frustrated. don't know why butit willl pass
>pull all things out of desk :D
moved computer upstairs :D put desk outside with help from dd15 and dh :D separated eerything from desk.. lots of toss, other later put away for other desks, etc. basement and upstairs (bring computer things dvds/discs etc. upstairs)
move dishes out of dining room hutch :arrow:
10:21 time for bed even though I am not tired
sleep well everyone
Last edited by blessedw2 on Wed Sep 08, 2010 11:22 pm, edited 10 times in total.

Nancy

Postby Nancy » Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:45 am

{{{BW2}}}
You have lots going on these days thanks for sharing here.

Journaling x
kitchen is still looking good after I dug it out yesterday
got to the dining room table too.
grands were ravenous after school so I might need a pot of soup for them some thing to think about!
It feels like fall here already.
Fall is not far off.
Got the last of the laundry done last night.
Things have settled down a bit here for us so that is great news.
I need to mow but don't think the weather will hold today for that.
Granny duty in a bit.

Return to “Cardfile Central”